Equipoise Winstrol Cycle?

Was thinking of doing an Equipoise and Winstrol Cycle and was looking to see if anyone had some real world experience with either of them. There is a lot of data out there but a lot of it is repeated time and time again. I was curious as to what anyone’s results(weight and strength gains), side effects, etc were with either of these two substances. I was also considering using Proviron in this stack as well. So any comments on that would be good as well.

H-Train is currently on this cycle. you should ask him.

I checked out his posts and he seems to be doing well on it. I was curious though should the Winstrol be used at the beginning of the cycle or at the end, since it obviously cannot be run as long as EQ can be. Also, it seems like appetite changes is something that is very much a genetic side effect.

1 Like

Are you trying to cut?
Masteron would be more appropriate than proviron for this purpose.

A big key on cutting of course is calories control. EQ is a funny animal though as many end up eating like horses on EQ [not the most desireable trait when you’re cutting]

[quote]sapasion wrote:
Are you trying to cut?
Masteron would be more appropriate than proviron for this purpose.

A big key on cutting of course is calories control. EQ is a funny animal though as many end up eating like horses on EQ [not the most desireable trait when you’re cutting][/quote]

Maybe this is because it’s intended for horses. j/k

I was aware that proviron was used for hardness in a cutting cycle. I should have asked about it in a different thread because I had a line on it and was curious if anyone had some experiences with it. As for the Win and EQ I was curious about the ability to make legitimate lean gains. As I see some info reporting it cuts, and other saying it causes bulk and bloat. Its hard to search through all the chaff.

kind of a weak cycle I would mix sust 250 or tren in there …personaly I never get anything off winstrol

[quote]sharetrader wrote:
Maybe this is because it’s intended for horses. j/k[/quote]

How true that is

I don’t have a lot of basis for comparison, but I’ve been happy with the results after 6 weeks. The acne was very mild and only for the first 4 weeks. It was very light and on my back only.

I would recommend a cycle like this for hardgainers, because it makes you very hungry. I think it would be very hard for me to make “lean” gains on this cycle no matter what, because I love to eat and eq makes me unbelievably hungry.

The side effects have been nil except for achy joints on winstrol, which went away as soon as I stopped it at 5 weeks.

I read a lot of your cycle posts and was curious as to why you front-loaded the Win instead of using it at the end?

[quote]razor1208 wrote:
I read a lot of your cycle posts and was curious as to why you front-loaded the Win instead of using it at the end?[/quote]

I put it at the front because I had purchased proviron already then was told it was out of stock. I was gonna put that at the end with the EQ. I also wanted to put something in front to speed up the process of feeling the kick, but dbol scared me.

If I had it to do over again I would have run a very small dose of Dbol on the front. If I had it to over again though I would never have purchased winstrol either because I learned I don’t like it.

I was also curious about any sexual side effects on the cycle. Or with EQ alone?

I was thinking of doing this…

1-8: Equipoise 300mg/week
1-5: Winstrol 50mg/ED

Possibly running 6-8: Proviron 25mg-50mg/ED

PCT: 10: 40mg Novla/ED
11-12: 20mg Novla/ED

As for the previous Q, I was going to use the Proviron due to availability.

I want a really mild cycle with minimal sides.

I was also curious as to the chances of Gyno or Hairloss on this? I know the Proviron would definately have that risk, but what about without it?

Also, should I run the Novla with the cycle. I know it will take some gains, but I’d rather be a bit of a pussy on this point than a bitch with tits.

I know I mighed get flamed on this but I’ve been researching and there is a lot of contradictory info out there so I’m looking for some specific info on this. Thanks!

[quote]razor1208 wrote:

I was also curious as to the chances of Gyno or Hairloss on this? I know the Proviron would definately have that risk, but what about without it?

Also, should I run the Novla with the cycle. I know it will take some gains, but I’d rather be a bit of a pussy on this point than a bitch with tits.

I know I mighed get flamed on this but I’ve been researching and there is a lot of contradictory info out there so I’m looking for some specific info on this. Thanks![/quote]

8 weeks is not long enough to run eq. EQ aromatises at half the rate of test, the chance of you getting sides from 150mg of test is nil. I think 300mg of EQ is also a waste of time.

[quote]H-Train wrote:
razor1208 wrote:

I know I mighed get flamed on this but I’ve been researching and there is a lot of contradictory info out there so I’m looking for some specific info on this. Thanks!

8 weeks is not long enough to run eq. EQ aromatises at half the rate of test, the chance of you getting sides from 150mg of test is nil. I think 300mg of EQ is also a waste of time.
[/quote]

Ok how is this looking with 400 mg. at 10 Weeks. I’m more looking to do a cycle for strength and performance than for size. So would it still be a waste considering that?

[quote]razor1208 wrote:
H-Train wrote:
razor1208 wrote:

Ok how is this looking with 400 mg. at 10 Weeks. I’m more looking to do a cycle for strength and performance than for size. So would it still be a waste considering that?
[/quote]

Look at “effective cutting cycle”

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsample.htm

you could try that.

[quote]razor1208 wrote:

I know I mighed get flamed on this but I’ve been researching and there is a lot of contradictory info out there so I’m looking for some specific info on this. Thanks![/quote]

[1] Don’t worry about DHT side effects with Proviron.
[2] As H-Train has correctly pointed out 300 even 400mg’s a week of EQ is not going to elicit much in the way of tangible results and certainly not for 8 even 10 weeks.
[3] The proviron is more than enough of an estrogen control product.

You also mentioned you’re looking more for strength and performance than size. Might considering running 50mg’s ED of Tren Ace. [Let me assure you 50mg’s ED of Tren Ace alone will blow away 400mg’s of EQ a week] In fact Tren might be the best base product for you and then you can add something that aromatises like EQ if you want

Would taking any anit-estrogens with this cycle be necessary

Maybe you can travel back in time to April of 07 and ask him.

Oh dude thanks a lot, man I speak sarcasm too so the both of us can communicate real well I’m sure.