EQ Without Test

Im about the start my cycle which is going to look like this.

weeks 1-4: 500 bolderone
weeks 5-8: 300 bolderone
weeks 9-14 300 bolderone + 40 Var

PCT will be clomid.

My goal is to put on 10-15 pounds of lean muscle, with as few sides as possible. I’ve tried to gather as much info as possible over the past couple months before going forward.

My original plan was to go with straight test E, but since I dont really want to put on a ton of mass, and am hoping to make this my first and last cycle, and am concerned about sides, I like the EQ instead. Does this look OK? Anything I need to be especially careful of w/o the test?

should be fine, i have done that dose before though for shorter cycles. if you have everything in order, you should see nice results. you may require and AI or at least nolva if you are sensitive to estrogen, otherwise, you are laughing.

So does front loading make the most sense copnsidering the dosage, how about the timing and number of weeks on the var? Just wanna make sure everything looks OK.

[quote]dwballz wrote:
So does front loading make the most sense copnsidering the dosage, how about the timing and number of weeks on the var? Just wanna make sure everything looks OK.[/quote]

I’m running it with winstrol on the front end at 600mg/week. 300mg on tues morning and 300 more on fri night. I have gone from 221 lbs to 240 lbs in these 25 days. No side effects except for very mild acne on my back. Your dose seems very light to me, but I’m no expert. My next cycle will probably be something like 600mg test e 400mg eq front loaded with a dbol kickstart and some var at the end…

First and last cycle eh? Just keep telling yourself that :wink:

personally I wouldn’t waste my time with that dosage, however, I don’t know your stats or your level of development.

IMO though your on for a very long time using dosages that may not be optimal for the growth, and factor the longer you’re on SBGH rises, cutting off your growth potential on the cycle, then at the end you finally up your mgs with the var, but IMO by that time it is too late to gain benifit from the higher mgs’.

Shorten your cycle up and use higher mgs. This will make for better gains and an easier, quicker recovery post cycle if that is what you want.

Yeah I know its a real light dose, but only about 160 soaking wet, and I wanted something pretty mild. Would 600 for the front load and 400 throughout make more sense?

160lbs huh. Unless you think that’s your genetic max I think you’re severely limited potential future successes. EQ must be run for a minimum of 12 weeks for appreciable results.

Your doses are mild for a stand alone EQ cycle but still will yield some results.

Here’s one of those threads that makes me wonder. H-Train, says he gained roughly 20 lbs in 3 1/2 weeks on EQ and Win. Now I’m going to bet that the EQ is responsible for a big part of that gain. Then sapassion, you say you have to run EQ for atleast 12 weeks, for appreciable gains. Now I’ve def seen that EQ needs to be run for long cycles, so then what are appreciable gains? Legitimately curious here

[quote]dwballz wrote:
Im about the start my cycle which is going to look like this.

weeks 1-4: 500 bolderone
weeks 5-8: 300 bolderone
weeks 9-14 300 bolderone + 40 Var

PCT will be clomid.

My goal is to put on 10-15 pounds of lean muscle, with as few sides as possible. I’ve tried to gather as much info as possible over the past couple months before going forward.

My original plan was to go with straight test E, but since I dont really want to put on a ton of mass, and am hoping to make this my first and last cycle, and am concerned about sides, I like the EQ instead. Does this look OK? Anything I need to be especially careful of w/o the test?[/quote]

don’t be afraid of test…i used a test E only cycle, and had NO sides…just my 2 cents.

i always consider it smart for first time users to try shorter actin stuff like test prop,if you dont like sides they go away much faster than with longer esters. and lots guys experience less water retention with prop.

You might want to consider eater more also, 160 you could prob put on 15 naturally, how long u been trainin, whats you diet like?

[quote]razor1208 wrote:
Here’s one of those threads that makes me wonder. H-Train, says he gained roughly 20 lbs in 3 1/2 weeks on EQ and Win. Now I’m going to bet that the EQ is responsible for a big part of that gain. Then sapassion, you say you have to run EQ for atleast 12 weeks, for appreciable gains. Now I’ve def seen that EQ needs to be run for long cycles, so then what are appreciable gains? Legitimately curious here[/quote]

I noticed a better result when I started injecting twice a week as opposed to once a week. To be honest although the winstrol gave me joint problems I felt a lot more tight and dry on it, and less flabby. Now that the win is gone I kind of miss it.

I think what he means is that for the best results it needs to be run for 12 weeks. I’m unfortunately gonna have to cut my cycle off at 10 weeks so I won’t be able to confirm or deny this.

My next cycle is gonna be test E 400mg with 300mg eq and 20mg dbol for 4 weeks, but not for quite a while.