EQ, T-bol, D-bol

I’ve read through all the stuff. I’m just wondering. I would rather not do an oral for my first cycle. I also looked a bit into ipamorelin. I eat late at night though, so how can I use that peptide, and would it work alongside EQ and T-bol, for an easy 10 week bulk cycle?

And I’m not talking cycle like next week. Like next year or so-even later. Just preppin…das all.

[quote]lukus_9696 wrote:
I’ve read through all the stuff. I’m just wondering. I would rather not do an oral for my first cycle. I also looked a bit into ipamorelin. I eat late at night though, so how can I use that peptide, and would it work alongside EQ and T-bol, for an easy 10 week bulk cycle?

And I’m not talking cycle like next week. Like next year or so-even later. Just preppin…das all.
[/quote]

if your running your first cycle, just run test…

Lol yes you read through everything and you want to run EQ for ten weeks and on top of that no mention of testosterone anywhere. Your aware Tbol is an oral right?
Ipamoralin isn’t very effective without cjc1295nodac you should know that if you’ve read through all the stuff lol.
You’ve got a lot if research to do before you should touch anything.

Im thinking about running D-bol the summer… Never used it before what would be a good use of it with…
500mg test cyp x 12w, .5 anastozle 3xw, HCG .50 2xw, (possibly HGH 4iu 5/2) Never messed with Dbol before but interested in trying it

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
Im thinking about running D-bol the summer… Never used it before what would be a good use of it with…
500mg test cyp x 12w, .5 anastozle 3xw, HCG .50 2xw, (possibly HGH 4iu 5/2) Never messed with Dbol before but interested in trying it[/quote]

Can’t go wrong with Dbol and test. My first cycle was 750 test/week, with 25mg dbol ED for the first 4 or 5 weeks. 2nd cycle has been similar, just slightly higher dose on the test, and double the dbol.

^ why only 4-5 weeks? Is it becuase its real hard on liver? Would gains be sweet if you ran 25mg 10-12 weeks?

You could try tbol, test e and eq for a lean bulk cycle

I love dbol… the strength gains are amazing.

^ why only 4-5 weeks? Is it becuase its real hard on liver? Would gains be sweet if you ran 25mg 10-12 weeks?[/quote]

In my opinion, it’s more about diminishing returns. If you’re going to use an oral for 10+weeks straight, I would switch it up every few weeks. Like 3 weeks Dbol, then 3 weeks Winny or Anadrol or whatever. Then switch it again in 3 weeks. Another idea would be to use DBol at the beginning and end of your cycle. So if you’re running a 15 week cycle, for example, run it the first and last 5 weeks, for 10 weeks total.

I would also run it at 50mg rather than 25. My experience was substantially better at 50.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

^ why only 4-5 weeks? Is it becuase its real hard on liver? Would gains be sweet if you ran 25mg 10-12 weeks?[/quote]

In my opinion, it’s more about diminishing returns. If you’re going to use an oral for 10+weeks straight, I would switch it up every few weeks. Like 3 weeks Dbol, then 3 weeks Winny or Anadrol or whatever. Then switch it again in 3 weeks. Another idea would be to use DBol at the beginning and end of your cycle. So if you’re running a 15 week cycle, for example, run it the first and last 5 weeks, for 10 weeks total.

I would also run it at 50mg rather than 25. My experience was substantially better at 50.[/quote]

you on your second cycle already? How long did you wait between the two?

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

I would also run it at 50mg rather than 25. My experience was substantially better at 50.[/quote]

you on your second cycle already? How long did you wait between the two?[/quote]

7 weeks. After this one I’ll be waiting longer for the next. Probably more like 3-4 months I think. Getting the flu in January was sort of my reason for wanting to get back on sooner than I had originally planned. But I had completed my PCT, bloodwork looked great, so I figured I was good to go.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

you on your second cycle already? How long did you wait between the two?[/quote]

7 weeks. After this one I’ll be waiting longer for the next. Probably more like 3-4 months I think. Getting the flu in January was sort of my reason for wanting to get back on sooner than I had originally planned. But I had completed my PCT, bloodwork looked great, so I figured I was good to go.[/quote]

what have we done? We’ve created an animal! Haha

[quote]The Void wrote:
Lol yes you read through everything and you want to run EQ for ten weeks and on top of that no mention of testosterone anywhere. Your aware Tbol is an oral right?
Ipamoralin isn’t very effective without cjc1295nodac you should know that if you’ve read through all the stuff lol.
You’ve got a lot if research to do before you should touch anything.
[/quote]

OK…I know tbol is oral-kinda jumpstart, since EQ is a slow building up aas.
Also, would cjc be expensive to add to it? I’m really trying to dial in my diet, adn I dont wanna do test right now.

yes dbol and tbol --both hard on the liver. wouldn’t run em any longer than 4 weeks max.

UGH…I ain’t ready to use test yetttt…I’m only 18 and a half !! :slight_smile:

sooo, run Dbol for 2 weeks at 50-60mg, then drop. then use last 2 weeks back hard for 50-60mg?

Testosterone should be the first steroid you take. If your not ready for test your not ready to run anything.

[quote]The Void wrote:
Testosterone should be the first steroid you take. If your not ready for test your not ready to run anything.[/quote]

x2

If you’re ready for EQ, D bol, and T bol, but not Test, you don’t understand the drugs well enough to take any of them.

[quote]lukus_9696 wrote:
UGH…I ain’t ready to use test yetttt…I’m only 18 and a half !! :)[/quote]

You are not ready for anything that will suppress your HPTA at that age.