T Nation

EQ-Plex H-Drol Stack

Recently I purchased CEL's Eq-plex and H drol to stack, which I will start in about a week. I just wanted to know if anyone has any ideas or recommendations on how I should do the stack. I have copied a plan that was posted by "Namor" in May.

Week 1 H-Drol 75 EQ-Plex 600
Weeks 2-4 H-Drol 75 EQ-Plex 800
Weeks 5-8 EQ-Plex 800

Of course I have purchased a PCT as well consisiting of CEL's PCT Assist and a ZMA supplement. I have also purchase a good amount to milk thistle and dandelion for liver support. I would appreciate any recommendations on appropriate diet to complement these PH's and also when I should consume the PH's, should I consume them with food, when should I begin my PCT.

Also I am debating on buying the Animal Stak by Universal Nutrition for some added natural test boost (since I have heard some good things about the product).

Just for reference I have taken prohormones before. I have taken methyl 1-alpha by LG sciences (good size and strength gains), promagnon (decent strength results), SUS 500 by G.E.T. (Great size results, and decent strength gains), Epistane (mediocre strength gains, no size gains made).

Again I would appreciate any input that can be offered.

As you saw from the response to your other post, we don't like focusing on PHs / designers in this subforum. They are generally relatively unknown compounds that produce minimal to somewhat decent results, often accompanied by nasty sides.

It gets particularly irritating to people here when kids that have no business using any sort of hormone product sign up and immediately start posting questions about insanely-named compounds without giving us any inkling as to what the active components are. There are other sites that are devoted to those products... though they are filled with fanboys and reps.

That said, it looks like you're running a Bold (EQ) PH and Hdrol, an Oral Turinabol PH. These are probably much better (=safer) choices than the tren extremes / superdrols etc... I have no personal experience with these, but several months ago a member of this site who wishes to stay anonymous PM'd me for help with a bulking cycle using PHs. For various reasons he couldn't use real AAS. Ultimately we came up with a cycle of wks 1-7 Bold200 (ie EQ-Plex) 600, 600, 600, 800, 800, 800, 800; wks 2-6 H-drol 50, 50, 50, 75, 75, 75.

I expected him to gain some decent mass, but to my surprise, he gained 19 lbs and seems to have done a good job of keeping it. He was in quite good shape to begin with too, so these weren't simply beginner gains. Naturally everyone is different and one of the main points of using an expensive Bold PH is to get you eating big-time calories, so that is the key determinant to overall success.

I don't know anything about the test booster that you mention. I have a dim view of those OTC products in general, though lots of people swear by the abilities of TRIBEX-containing compounds.

You are using oral compounds with relatively short half-lives, so PCT should start the day after your cycle concludes.