T Nation

Eq Cycle

Just got my hands on some EQ, fairly reliable source however can never be too careful, what is eq supposed to look like in the amp?

Also, Im planning a 12 wk cycle, and not sure how (if possible) to taper off. That worked well for me with test. Anybody who has done a Eq only cycle, I would be grateful if you would chime in with any info that you think will help me out.
Appreciate it

The powder is caramel-colored. I’ve got a picture of the stuff I made. Let me find it…

EQ left, Test right.

[quote]B101 wrote:

Also, Im planning a 12 wk cycle, and not sure how (if possible) to taper off. That worked well for me with test. Appreciate it[/quote]

I don’t think you will be able to do an EQ taper the same way you would with test. Your best bet would be to either add test to the cycle and then taper or just use a conventional Nolv/Clomid PCT.

Hmmmm the deca i had was also caramel colored.

5.0 pics are right on at least from the shit ive gotten thru the mail

[quote]B101 wrote:
Just got my hands on some EQ, fairly reliable source however can never be too careful, what is eq supposed to look like in the amp?

Also, Im planning a 12 wk cycle, and not sure how (if possible) to taper off. That worked well for me with test. Anybody who has done a Eq only cycle, I would be grateful if you would chime in with any info that you think will help me out.
Appreciate it[/quote]

Hey B101,

Interesting cycle, how high are you going to run the eq?

So having read the suggestions by 2the, do you plan to just go with traditional pct,(nolva/clomid) or throw in test at the end and taper?

Curious to see how it goes for you, and when you plan to start?
Good luck with everything,

ToneBone

thnx guys

Planning on adding in the test taper, b/c it worked well for me last cycle.
Im running the Eq at 400 mg/wk, from the info I have received, this seems to be a moderate to low dose b/c im not stacking.
Does that sound on par with your guys info?

Starting Next week.

[quote]B101 wrote:
thnx guys

Im running the Eq at 400 mg/wk, from the info I have received, this seems to be a moderate to low dose b/c im not stacking.

Starting Next week.[/quote]

I think you would be wise to add test in for the duration of your cycle.

[quote]B101 wrote:
thnx guys

Yea - 400mg sounds mod to low from everything i have read so far. i cant really comment on this thread as to your question, but feel free to look in my own thread as i am currently running Eq and test.

750mg test and 600mg eq.

400mg/week EQ solo is a very weak cycle IMO. If you insist on running EQ alone then I would go with 600mg/week.

[quote]B101 wrote:
thnx guys

Hey I’m just curious to why if you have the test, you’re not running it alongside as is most often done, and instead waiting to only use it for the taper?

Sounds like the little guy will take a hit without it, but that’s not everything, lol.

I am curious to see how it works out for you to be honest. Partly because I’m pretty gyno/estro sensitive, and with eq being half as aromatizing as test, it sounds pretty nice with the vascularity and decent muscle gains.

Hell, I wouldn’t put myself past doing this very thing in the future either, although I would probably at least try to go with 5-600/week if it was solo.

Anyway, good luck again with it, and keep us informed bud.

TBN

The only reason for not using the Test, is that I don’t want to gain that much weight. I need to stay quick, and with the previous test e cycle, I gained 20 lbs after 4 wks with only 350 mg/wk. Mass is not my goal, and more than 10-12 lbs is going to be counter productive. Any suggestions to keep the little man happy?

[quote]B101 wrote:
The only reason for not using the Test, is that I don’t want to gain that much weight. I need to stay quick, and with the previous test e cycle, I gained 20 lbs after 4 wks with only 350 mg/wk. Mass is not my goal, and more than 10-12 lbs is going to be counter productive. Any suggestions to keep the little man happy?[/quote]

Well, I think you could keep the little guy a lot happier, and keep from gaining too much weight by simply watching carb intake carefully, and keeping your exo test at around 200mg/week.

This is going bare minimum as far as gains are concerned obviously, but enough to take care of junior I would think, though I suppose you could try 150/week too. Shit though, you gained a lot on just 350/week. How was your diet on that one?
I would say manipulating carbs is going to be key from that statement along with the lower test level.

Some other guys with more experience would know better, but I think that’s a pretty decent bet there.

Then you could also try something outside of adding test, but not sure if that will work if your natty test levels are in the dumps as a result of the eq.

Let’s here from the experienced guys here now…

ToneBone

[quote]B101 wrote:
The only reason for not using the Test, is that I don’t want to gain that much weight. I need to stay quick, and with the previous test e cycle, I gained 20 lbs after 4 wks with only 350 mg/wk. Mass is not my goal, and more than 10-12 lbs is going to be counter productive. Any suggestions to keep the little man happy?[/quote]

Proviron or Masteron.

Why is this never mentioned? This is a prime example of where test isnt wanted but the DHT is - so… Proviron or Masteron.

JJ

Alright, I will look for some of that. Most likely just EQ tho, hard to find that stuff. Will let u guys know how it turns out.

Any other suggestions that come up would be much appreciated.

[quote] Brook wrote:
Proviron or Masteron.

Why is this never mentioned? This is a prime example of where test isnt wanted but the DHT is - so… Proviron or Masteron.

JJ[/quote]
Agreed. EQ and some Masteron would suit you nicely and fit your goals. While I am not a fan of EQ and feel that 200mg of test would net you the same results (not much), adding the Masteron (Enanthate if you can) would keep sex drive up and all the manly things that EQ is missing that test would’ve provided.

I like this…

“…would net you the same results (not much)…”

Hahahahahaha!!

OK, yea I see what you mean, EQ is as anabolic as test, but less androgenic. Maybe mix in a little Winstrol to bring up the manly effects?

however, my body responds pretty profoundly to aas, I gained 27 lbs on an 6 wk cycle of test prop. gaining 23 of those lbs in the 1st 4 wks.

I also heard EQ releases erythropotien into your system, and stamina is a secondary goal.

[quote]B101 wrote:
OK, yea I see what you mean, EQ is as anabolic as test, but less androgenic. Maybe mix in a little Winstrol to bring up the manly effects?

however, my body responds pretty profoundly to aas, I gained 27 lbs on an 6 wk cycle of test prop. gaining 23 of those lbs in the 1st 4 wks.

I also heard EQ releases erythropotien into your system, and stamina is a secondary goal.

[/quote]

It’s more than androgenic to anabolic when it comes to being “manly” especially when one is looking at the vida reference on paper.

Winstrol is extremely low androgenically on paper, and won’t do much to increase one’s sex drive on a EQ cycle, but then again you don’t even know how bad it will be.

Also as far as EQ being as anabolic - that definately does not carry over into real life, if you want to use the numbers to try to guess the effects - let’s change EQ to 50/25 as in 50% as anabolic and 25% as androgenic.

All steroids will increase RBC to some degree and actually Anadrol and Trenbolone will increase in far greater than EQ. Also something to think about (my hatred towards eq is probably showing): is a high raised RBC a good thing over the long run? In case you don’t know the answer or do not wish to look it up: NO.

Back to your cycle though. I would, as Brock said, add Masteron, Proviron or a test component like Dbol or test - given your goals and fear of getting big, I would go with Proviron or Masteron (Masteron will kick up your sex drive as good as anything out there, yet has an extremely low androgenic level on paper, just a note)

alright sounds good… the search for masteron begins
appreciate it