T Nation

EQ and SUS 250 Cycle, Need Help!

well this will be my first cycle ever i have been lifting for a year now and eating and dieting proper it has been getting frustating for me so i decided to get some help now…

well since i dont know too much ive been talking to my cuz which knows his shit and just looking for some additional info cuz i feeel bad for asking him all the time

i have 20 shots of sus and 20 shots of eq what you guys think plus will i need to use a anti E for this i really curious all help would greatly help me out and make me feel better thanx

a shot a day keeps the doctor away.

[quote]chris1011 wrote:
well this will be my first cycle ever i have been lifting for a year now and eating and dieting proper it has been getting frustating for me so i decided to get some help now…

well since i dont know too much ive been talking to my cuz which knows his shit and just looking for some additional info cuz i feeel bad for asking him all the time

i have 20 shots of sus and 20 shots of eq what you guys think plus will i need to use a anti E for this i really curious all help would greatly help me out and make me feel better thanx[/quote]

lifting for a year? i think that’s way to early for a cycle…how old are you?

check out the Steroid Newbie thread…there’s tons of info on EQ and Test, as well as PCT.

Agreed. Pay your dues in the gym prior to gearing up

well i am 22 i have been on and off with working out but since last year i have been deticated and enn liffting since i just want ti know know what you yous guys think so can get a good answer about this

They are really long esters so just frontload the whole 20ccs of both and they will taper off naturally.