EQ and Primo Stacks

Didn’t get any responses to this as an add on to another thread so I am posting a new one.

I am getting ready to do my 1st cycle and trying to figure out the final details before I buy my gear. Advice on length and doses as always is appreciated.

stats
225lbs, 17% bf, 27, fairly exp lifter, gain weight easily, mostly looking to get strong/fast/lean for sports. I would like to finish (keep) about 10-15 lbs of extra muscle and lean out a bit (down to say 12-14% bf). Would like to do it with minimal sides.

I will be playing rugby 3x/w (2 practices and 1 game) and lifting 3x/w.

Plan
W 1-8 EQ or Primo 200mg/w
W 1-8 Masteron 200mg/w
W 7-10 Var or winny 25mg ed

is it worth stacking the masteron with the Primo or should I just double it up (400mg/w Primo) to keep it simple?

would there be any merit to running EQ and Primo same time?

What are people’s thoughts on Var vs Winny (besides joints)…strength increase/sides.

Thanks.

FG

Anybody?

The doses sound okay to me, fairly low and safe with minimal side effects. For example, 200mg/week EQ is enough to get results, as far as I’ve read.

My body responds well and quickly to low doses of AAS, probably because it is still sensitive to the substances and I trained naturally for many years beforehand. Maybe the more experienced of you have built up more ‘tolerance’ to steroids and therefore feel that they need higher doses. Just like people who drink a lot need more drinks to feel and get drunk. Some of us only need a couple of glasses to get tipsy. In the same way, some of us only need low doses of steroids to feel jacked and get bigger.

Last cycle I only did an amp a week of Sustanon for 4 weeks, and tapered 15mg - 20mg of Dianabol for 8 weeks, and trained hard and ate as much as possible, gaining a solid 8kg (16lbs) of mass. People were noticing my increased size even after the second week.

Personally, my preference is for the lower doses because of the lack of side effects. I did try taking a higher dose cycle: 100mg ed of A-Drol; but my blood pressure shot through the roof, so I am lowering to to a 25mg - 50mg - (maybe up to 75mg max) ed tapered dose.

You’ll respond well, especially if you’ve been going natural for a while, eat and train well. Any steroid is stronger and more effective than a supplement or prohormone, and is definitely more effective than nothing at all.

I’d rather start out on the low side personally because this probably isn’t going to be my only cycle. I have heard a lot of guys say my doses are low but I am only looking to add 10-15lbs. I have thought about swapping the var or winny for OT as well.

What about the merits of running Primo and EQ? Anyone have experience with it? That’s what the diary of a steriod user guy was taking but I haven’t seen anyone else advocate it.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Well 200mg/wk of primo is VERY low, as is 200 of EQ… Scarcely worth doing at all.[/quote]

Bushy I’ve seen some of your cycles and it scares my nuts even thinking about it. I may get there some day but i’d like to start slow and work my way up to make sure I keep getting results from it and I don’t yo-yo my weight too much.

That’s what I’m looking for bushy, I appreciate your honesty, I have no experience with androgens besides reading up which I have done a lot of but it only gets you so far. There is no substitute for actually doing the compound and knowing how you reacted to it. How would this look then:

W 1-8 Primo or EQ 400mg/w
W 1-8 Masteron 200mg/w
W 1-8 OT or Var 25mg ed

Is 8 weeks too long for these orals?

If so would I be better off with them say W 1-6 or W 5-10

Thanks.

FG

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
That’s what I’m looking for bushy, I appreciate your honesty, I have no experience with androgens besides reading up which I have done a lot of but it only gets you so far. There is no substitute for actually doing the compound and knowing how you reacted to it. How would this look then:

W 1-8 Primo or EQ 400mg/w
W 1-8 Masteron 200mg/w
W 1-8 OT or Var 25mg ed

Is 8 weeks too long for these orals?

If so would I be better off with them say W 1-6 or W 5-10

Thanks.

FG[/quote]

I’d much rather see the EQ or Primo stacked with Test, but that’s just a personal preference. EQ and Test work really, really well together, but I do appreciate that your kinda testing the water with this cycle.

Don’t worry about the orals too much. IMO liver toxicity is over-hyped (though not for A-drol and Halo). Try and get your liver values tested before, during and after. This will give you a good guide as to how your body handles orals. I’ve never really had any problems liver-wise with orals, but some people are more sensitive than others.

Above all George, enjoy.

Tone

i tend to keep my liver on it’s toes so I should be OK. I will maybe just cut back on the partying for a bit during the cycle and that should cancel it out.

I think i’m gonna go with EQ, test, masteron for the next cycle. I didn’t want to have to worry about anti-e’s or PCT for my first cycle. I’d rather not make it too complicated cause I am worrying about effing something up as is.

You may find you need a PCT anyway. 8 weeks on even that lower dose combo should shut you down enough to warrent one. If nothing else it should help you to retain more of your gains and make the transition easier.