T Nation

EQ and Deca Together?

I am about to start a cycle. I was thinking of doing 300mg/week of DECA and 400mg/week of EQ. And run it for about 16 weeks. Any suggestions on how to mix these with time frames???

Maybe run EQ for 16weeks at 400mg/week and then add the DECA at week four and jump it to 600mg/week and run them together for 8 weeks instead of running both for the entire cycle??? ADVICE? EXPERIENCE?

You be much smarter asking this in the steroid forum

Phill

Swop the EQ for Test. Run both for 12 weeks and carry on with the Test for 3 more (15 total).

Why EQ and Deca??? I assume you want the EQ for the mild effects - it’s half of test; in other words ~ Half the Gains, Half the Bloat, Half the libido, Half the sides, etc. So I would assume you picked EQ for half the bloat and sides but Deca has Twice the bloat of test and different sides, SO on my way of thinking I do not understand. I’m sorry, I’m just hung up on the choice of the stack rather than giving much advice.

It’ll work just fine, even if your little man doesn’t; I just feel that you will have a much easier time, more gains and enjoy your cycle much more by swopping the EQ for Test.

usually this is not an optimal combination. there are a few issues.

first is, they both tend to work mainly through AR activation, rather than glucocorticoid antagonism (DBOL would be an example of this). combining these two steroids will lead to little extra results compared to the equivalent amount of each if used alone.

second, they are both very long esters, so coming off of a long cycle is a harsh transition to PCT unless you have some nandrolone phenylpropionate and boldenone phenylpropionate.

third is deca dick. eq may not be enough to combat it, sometimes test isn’t either. if you are more sensitive to progesterone mediated HPTA shutdown, then you will suffer.

a better option is to use either one with test for your cycle along with arimidex and nolva. mg for mg you will achieve much more than the EQ/DECA stack. another option is DBOL or TBOL stacked with either, but then you have the 17aa to deal with.

[quote]ubl0 wrote:
usually this is not an optimal combination. there are a few issues.

first is, they both tend to work mainly through AR activation, rather than glucocorticoid antagonism (DBOL would be an example of this). combining these two steroids will lead to little extra results compared to the equivalent amount of each if used alone.

second, they are both very long esters, so coming off of a long cycle is a harsh transition to PCT unless you have some nandrolone phenylpropionate and boldenone phenylpropionate.

third is deca dick. eq may not be enough to combat it, sometimes test isn’t either. if you are more sensitive to progesterone mediated HPTA shutdown, then you will suffer.

a better option is to use either one with test for your cycle along with arimidex and nolva. mg for mg you will achieve much more than the EQ/DECA stack. another option is DBOL or TBOL stacked with either, but then you have the 17aa to deal with.[/quote]

ok, thanks for the info. I switched the Deca for Test. Cypianate. So now I have 40cc. of EQ 200mg stregnth and 20cc of test 250mg. stregnth. how should I stack and run these two together??? i have a BB competition in 15 weeks. Suggestions?