Eq and Deca Combo?

I have been reading up and searching this forum and others all around just looking at general consensus and it seems to be split between 3 groups 33/33/33 between Great Combo/ Stupid Combo/ Makes Sense on Paper. What would you all think of the main goal was Strength as a priority with Size and Injury Prevention and Relief following.

Say

20 weeks
Test E or C 750-1000mg (obviously as the all around base)
Eq 600-800mg (support and increase collagen synthesis and kick appetite up)
Deca 600mg (Increase Collagen, Increase Fluid in Joints, great strength and size)

Pretty advanced atleast in the amount of MGs per week even for me would be a “high” dose run.

Just looking for general idea of what every one thinks. I happen to love EQ and Deca probably my two favorite compounds and for some reason I have never stacked them or even had it really cross my mind until I talked to a very successful local BBer.

How ever he did nit lay out the above by any means his specific lay out was…
2g minimum of Test
Eq 1g
NPP 100mg Daily (essentially fast acting Deca with less water weight)

I’ve never ran it higher than 800mg but apparently EQ gets real sexy over a gram.

That’s the same that this guy said but I can’t justify putting 3g in me right now lol even the proposed one I laid out is about a 500mg increase a week in total AAS

[quote]Reed wrote:
That’s the same that this guy said but I can’t justify putting 3g in me right now lol even the proposed one I laid out is about a 500mg increase a week in total AAS [/quote]

quit being such a pussy and get it pinned!

Lol Yogi I swear we would be best friends

lol, na man, we’d be way too bad an influence on each other!

But before our hearts gave out we would be fucking stupid freaky

[quote]Reed wrote:
But before our hearts gave out we would be fucking stupid freaky [/quote]

Haha, quite possibly! A test-only, physique model looking motherfucker like myself doesn’t associate with the likes of you. Your cycles scare me.

So how have you decided to run your cycle?

I am probably just gonna give this a run.

it looks pretty schmexy. What happened to the pre-contest cycle from the other thread?

Tren is killing me I have no idea why but its making a much angrier little man than normal. So dropping that and I get a ton of joint relief from Deca so I figured I’ll leave the Tren alone and just run the Deca in its place.

so you still doing the meet?

Yeah I am. Its still about 8 weeks out. Might try and add some Tren Depot or Halo the last few weeks in Trens place last few weeks just for the good push but other wise I honestly don’t see a ton of strength increase from Tren as much as I do a recomp. So I,wont worry about strength loss to bad if at all. Also I’ll take dealing with less joint pain over 10lbs to the bar.

You a fan of adrol? Might be a nice addition to your cycle.

Or even just good old fashioned dbol. My joints feel great on that.

Adrol bloats me up insanely I love it but dam lol. Dbol have only ran once bit I’d give it another go.

EQ at a gram a week? Actually? has anyone else done this?

According to Shadow Pro he wouldnt run anything less than a gram really lol. So its obviously done. I mean I have seen 800mg recommended by many so really what’s a extra 200mg. According to “pro” here its not unheard of to use 3g in his cycles.

man that makes me so happy

I’m just afraid of my grocery bill lol. Eq at 700mg makes me feel like I have a tape worm. Going to a 1000 -1200mg I’m afraid I would not be able to eat enough to save my life

I have found it ignorable after the first few weeks on… But I’m only at 600. I feel the hunger but it’s nothing a caffeine pill won’t cure. Fullness is treat, vascularity is better every day. I love is shit. I just got my master on today gonna run all three test 750, mast 400, and EQ 600