T Nation

EQ 2nd cycle

Did any of you guys ever hear of anabolic pharmacueticals? I heard of there EQ in 300mg/cc and am wondering if its real. if so would it be okay to run it with test at 600 mgs each per a week. or am I better off with deca. Thanks, d-bone

Don’t know of the brand, but I do know that eq is a great drug for bulkers. Garuanteed you’ll never have been as hungry in your entire life after 4 weeks of eq. Dose seems right although I think you could get away with 400 mgs for the first time.

Im just a little sceptical because EQ is usaully 50-100mg per cc. 300 mg/cc seems off. does anyone know of any brands that make EQ in high doses.later
D-Bone

Lots of ug labs produce eq as high as 500mg/ml.
test/eq go together like bread and butter…I ran 600 of each for 10 weeks in the off season and would have to say it’s my favorite combo yet…although I have yet to try tren:)

MK

Tren/eq/test/d-bol is just lovely.

Thanks for the replies. i was wondering if your expierence with EQ had any noticable effect on hair loss? i heard it might,but only if you are prone. also anxiety attacks and shortness of breath is this true.my buddy was on EQ and said it made him feel like the people on those paxil commercials. he said he felt anti-social at times.later
D-Bone

Hair loss is hard to say. I’m prone but I thing that winny was the hardest on me. As for sides nothing but some tingling/pins and needles in my arms when I slept and a wicked appetite/crazy pumps and vascularity.

oh those sides (wicked pumps and vascularity) sound really hard to deal with… one day:(

[quote]p-dub wrote:
Thanks for the replies. i was wondering if your expierence with EQ had any noticable effect on hair loss? i heard it might,but only if you are prone. also anxiety attacks and shortness of breath is this true.my buddy was on EQ and said it made him feel like the people on those paxil commercials. he said he felt anti-social at times.later
D-Bone[/quote]

Very little sides for me on equpoise.
In fact, it’s probably one of my favorites, but only time will tell as I start dieting w/ tren for my next show here shortly.
I’ll be running 500mg tren enan and 300mg eq for ~8 weeks.