EPO & Weight Training

Has anyone used EPO? What effects might it have on weight training or cardio. Or, is it something better left to the pro cyclists and marathoners.

Thanks.

My God,

Why would anybody interested in gaining strength and putting on quality muscle want to use EPO?

Not only is it extremely dangerous, putting extra strain on the heart due to increased blood viscosity, it’s use is designed to increase endurance. I can’t see how an increased haemoglobin count could do anything to improve strength/muscle mass, unless the said individual has an extremely poor CV system and can’t cope with the weights w/outs.

Just wondering, why you are asking?

[quote]pittycent wrote:
Has anyone used EPO? What effects might it have on weight training or cardio. Or, is it something better left to the pro cyclists and marathoners.

Thanks.[/quote

are your for real? Unless you are some kind pro runner or cyllist?
here read this be for you do anything like epo.

http://www.rice.edu/~jenky/sports/epo.html

Well, it was mainly a curiosity. I wouldn’t have tried it until I got all the information to make a sound decision. Obviously, just what the both of you described is enough for me to say no. I was interested mainly for the fact that my CV system is pretty bad and I have a hard time keeping a high intensity workout. I’ll have to stay consistant with cardio and try to improve my CV that way…I just have a hard time staying consistant because of my true dislike for cardio. But, what can you do. I know it’s important.

[quote]pittycent wrote:
Well, it was mainly a curiosity. I wouldn’t have tried it until I got all the information to make a sound decision. Obviously, just what the both of you described is enough for me to say no. I was interested mainly for the fact that my CV system is pretty bad and I have a hard time keeping a high intensity workout. I’ll have to stay consistant with cardio and try to improve my CV that way…I just have a hard time staying consistant because of my true dislike for cardio. But, what can you do. I know it’s important.[/quote]

I had the same problem at one time. I started to run sprints 60/30 run for 60 sec and walk or jog slowly for 30. start out at abouut 15-20 mins at a time. Each week and on 15-30 secs to your run and jog/walk no more then 45. after a 2 weeks move your run time up 5 mines or so. It really helped me out.

Thanks guys.