EPO Questions

NOT!!

Does anybody have any experience with EPO (Erythropoietin). I am considering using it and have been looking into different protocols. Most of what I can find follows the same guidlines: EOD to ED injections of 250 to 1000iu taken until you reach your desired dosage as a frontload. But I cant find any studies adhearing to this protocol and giving long term test results ( 1-3 months later).

Does anyone have first hand experience using EPO or have any good studies/ articles?

You fucker.

Catch more flies with sugar than salt. No need to do this nate. Please don’t do it again

What defekt said

ban

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
What defekt said[/quote]

X2!

YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

World

Rickkkkkkkkkkkk

I didn’t believe the title anyway, would have to be all 50 states or none, besides… world1187 has a good point.

[quote]Thewannabe wrote:
I didn’t believe the title anyway, would have to be all 50 states or none, besides… world1187 has a good point.[/quote]

Thomas Jefferson would bitch slap you. Besides, California has basically legalized marijuana sans 49 other states (with the possible exception of Illinois).

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
Thewannabe wrote:
I didn’t believe the title anyway, would have to be all 50 states or none, besides… world1187 has a good point.

Thomas Jefferson would bitch slap you. Besides, California has basically legalized marijuana sans 49 other states (with the possible exception of Illinois).[/quote]

Decriminalized, not legalized. I would be more apt to believe the title if he said decriminalized.

I LOLed.

I hate you nate

Yes it was deceitful, sorry!!! But the thread views on this and other forums regarding EPO threads are piss poor at best so I gave it a shot. Will edit…

But does anybody have experience?

[quote]nate827 wrote:
NOT!!

Does anybody have any experience with EPO (Erythropoietin). I am considering using it and have been looking into different protocols. Most of what I can find follows the same guidlines: EOD to ED injections of 250 to 1000iu taken until you reach your desired dosage as a frontload. But I cant find any studies adhearing to this protocol and giving long term test results ( 1-3 months later).

Does anyone have first hand experience using EPO or have any good studies/ articles?[/quote]

WTF? this is the first time I have viewed this thread?

I can only assume that the title and first post have been completely edited?

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
nate827 wrote:
NOT!!

Does anyone have first hand experience using EPO or have any good studies/ articles?

WTF? this is the first time I have viewed this thread?

I can only assume that the title and first post have been completely edited?
[/quote]

You are correct in your assumptions, sir…

Only the title