T Nation

Epistrong + 3ad Cycle - (TRT/HCG). Please Advise

Hello all,

I am new to this forum but not entirely new to the PH scene.

Epistrong: 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol (methylated)
3ad: 3a-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one (non-methylated)

Background of myself:
I am 30 years old. I weigh approx 200lbs, 5’7 in height, been lifting/bodybuilding/powerlifting for 6-7 years. I am currently on TRT and have been for a couple years. I use topical testosterone and HCG injection 2ml three times a week (MWF). I mention this because I really don’t have to worry about HPTA shutdown since I am taking synthetic test and HCG aids my LH and preserves my fertility (for the wife!)

My cycle plan is to run 3-ad at 4 caps a day, 2 in the AM and 2 in the PM. Adjacent to that I will run Epistrong at 2 caps a day, 1 in the AM and 1 in the PM. I was going to run this same for a 5 week cycle. During my cycle I take Orange Triad multi, fish oil and Liv52(for liver support). PCT plan is to continue my TRT/HCG and Dpol. I have an AI on hand, which I am unsure if that will even be necessary but hoping to get advice on if I should.

I got test results back on my labs, my free test was at 41.8 (range 5.05-19.8) and my testosterone was at 1160 (range 240-950).

Does everything look copacetic, would anyone change anything? Is an AI needed?

Thanks,
tusky

Bump. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I have never used a PH, but as far as I know very few, if any PH’s require an AI. Not 100% on that though. If you start to get some side effects that you don’t like, just drop the PH, simple as that.

The epistane was designed in Japan for breast cancer patients if I remember correctly. It has been shown more effective at controlling e2 than var and proviron so you should be fine. But gel? The HCG is what’s keeping your test up In my opinion.