Epistane vs Havoc

guys i was wondering if Havoc and epistane are any different? I’ve heard that Havoc isnt as good as epsitane itself(why is that? when ive heard that both have quite similiar ingredients?)

Did i make a mistake purchasing Havoc and not epistane?

same thing.

both seem to yield exactly the same results on average.

Over at BB.com havoc is slightly more popular among users.

There was some controversy about the dosing in Epistane, which is why people prefer Havoc.

AFAIK, the dosing issue has been resolved.

No difference.

40mg a day of epistane will get you results.

Does anyone know whether it is better to take epistane on an empty stomach or with food?
In addtion, did you use your epistane for cutting or bulking, can it be used for both, how did you guys do it dietwise? Carbs, little carbs etc?

I’d prefer to use epistane, after using havoc on a cut I can’t really measure its effectiveness. Although I did keep the majority of my strength on bench, squat, deadlift during extreme caloric restriction

Reply to:
I’d prefer to use epistane, after using havoc on a cut I can’t really measure its effectiveness. Although I did keep the majority of my strength on bench, squat, deadlift during extreme caloric restriction

I thought hovoc and epistane were the same thing. Do you take epistane before or after meals.

With any supplement it is always more effective on an empty stomach, it can be absorbed faster. But then you might have to deal with some nausea and upset stomach issues. So I’d say it’s really down to preference. You might try doing it after a meal when you no longer feel bloated, you know, in between meals.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
With any supplement it is always more effective on an empty stomach, it can be absorbed faster.[/quote]

Not always the case way,I wouldnt make a generalization like that. Some products depend on the peristalsis provided by food; increasing the surface contact with the villi allowing for increased absorption. Also insulin will play a role in facilitating entrance into a cell.

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
With any supplement it is always more effective on an empty stomach, it can be absorbed faster.

Not always the case way,I wouldnt make a generalization like that. Some products depend on the peristalsis provided by food; increasing the surface contact with the villi allowing for increased absorption. Also insulin will play a role in facilitating entrance into a cell. [/quote]

true, my bad. It is usually the case with supplements like these though. You caught me :wink:

Havoc is methylated so it makes very little difference whether taken with food or not.

havoc is a bit more but used it my self

great stuff make sure you have a good pct.

To clarify, I emailed IBE (who make epistane) to ask whether it?s best to take on an empty stomach, and they replied

?Epistane is best taken with or directly after a meal.?

Whether this is true or it?s just some idiot answering emails, I don?t know, but I just thought I?d let you know what they said.

[quote]benyd wrote:
To clarify, I emailed IBE (who make epistane) to ask whether it?s best to take on an empty stomach, and they replied

?Epistane is best taken with or directly after a meal.?

Whether this is true or it?s just some idiot answering emails, I don?t know, but I just thought I?d let you know what they said.
[/quote]

Probably just some idiot answering emails :slight_smile: Cool of you to take the initiative and email them.

I just looked at an IBE epi bottle that I have sitting around and it says zilch wrt time of consumption.

Epistane and Havoc are the same, the chemical nomenclature is just written in a slightly different format.

Nonmethyls are best taken with 15-20g of fat to help aid in absorption, Methylated compounds -doesn’t really make much of a difference if taken with food or not.

Dosing should be moreso based off the half life (6hrs) of the compound than when your meal is…you want to keep a constant flow of the product in your system to ensure its effectiveness.

epistane is cheaper so to me its a no brainer

I am 27 years old and have been lifting for about 10 years. I did a cycle of epistane a few months ago and had some good results.

Unfortunately, I did it without putting much research into it. Now after I have done some reading about it, I have a few questions and was hoping that you all could help me for my next cycle.

1. What would you recommend stacking with epistane?

2. Is 6-OXO considered to be a PCT? If not, what would you recommend as an inexpensive PCT?

Thanks

[quote]naulamarad wrote:
I am 27 years old and have been lifting for about 10 years. I did a cycle of epistane a few months ago and had some good results.

Unfortunately, I did it without putting much research into it. Now after I have done some reading about it, I have a few questions and was hoping that you all could help me for my next cycle.

2. Is 6-OXO considered to be a PCT? If not, what would you recommend as an inexpensive PCT?

Thanks
[/quote]

1. something non methylated like furazadrol

2. 6-OXO is a PCT but for a prohormone like Epistane you should use nolva and have liver support

[quote]naulamarad wrote:

Thanks
[/quote]

6-oxo = SHIT

Get on that Havoc, then get on my level Brah.

Sorry, I had to, ill leave now.