Epistane-Superdrol Cycle...

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]roguevampire wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]killerDIRK wrote:
\

Can or should I expect better gains in STRENGTH specifically more than with Epi alone. I am looking to increase my power to weight ratio, much more than just getting bigger or HUGE. Thank you all for your time and Insight ![/quote]

Yes, strenght gains will be better.

Cycle sounds fine for your goals but a moderate dose of testosterone for 8 weeks would be better.

Superdrol and Epistane are both illegal but if you have them already I guess that’s not an issue. [/quote]

Superdrol and epistane are NOTTTTT illegal. I just purchased superdrol at flex appeal in burlington mass. they are not illegal. not sure where you got that from. Pluse you can get them on the internet at a number of different places.[/quote]

I got that from knowing the law.

Be able to buy something in a store does not mean it isnt illegal.

All products containing orgiginal superdrol or epistane molecules. Or their clones. Or similar hormones are covered in the legislation designating them as schedule III narcotics.

Companies sell them because they know people will buy them and feel it’s worth the risk.

Why do you think that you constantly see new product names for these drugs? Did the original companies just decide to stop selling a highly popular designer steroid? Yeah, didn’t think so. [/quote]

See, there is no way they could prosecute you for being in possession of them. All you have to say is, "hey, I bought these legally at my health food store, its not my problem they are illegal. And i have never ever heard of anyone being prosecuted for possession of superdrol. thats a very hard case to win. considering they were once legal. They can’t prove, you bought them while they were legal or not. I could have stocked up on them, while perfectly legal. just cause something goes illegal, thats not my problem. [/quote]

Not hearing about a prosecution doesnt really mean anything. But sure, the govt is definitely not looking to round up all designer steroid users.

But it is also true that the huge majority of people dont get prosecuted for possessing any type of steroids, regardless of how long ago it was put on the schedule.

I only brought up the issue with legality because I know some people are not in a position to take any risk at all. Grey area designer steroid clones are certainly in a different category than other non-fda approved supplements, even if they dont carry the same potential penalties as pharmaceutical steroids. [/quote]

hmmmm, I always thought, they love prosecuting you for steroids. good to know otherwise is true.

[quote]shadylow wrote:

[quote]deapee wrote:
I did a cycle of epistane back in the day, before it was illegal…

My strength was through the roof. I could eat literally non stop and was constantly hungry. I put on a good 8 pounds in a few short weeks.

About 3 weeks into it, I ended up in the hospital with a stomach cramp so bad I couldn’t straighten myself out. I had blood in my urine and ended up getting x-rays, CT scans, and a bunch of stuff in my IV. They never could tell me what happened. Needless to say I threw everything away. If I ever do anything again, it certainly won’t be anything like that.[/quote]

Not directed at the OP:
Did you drink? Or are you a drinker?
Why is is that if you tell people not to drink on this shit and they swear that they won’t. Then they get sick and they admit “oh yeah, but I only drank once”.
Yeah you got shit faced.
If you aren’t going to take it seriously then don’t do it.
And if it takes you serious effort to stop drinking before you start, then maybe your drinking is what is causing you to not make gains. You need to stop drinking, instead of starting a cycle.
/end rant
[/quote]

What are you talking about dude? I never touched alcohol during that cycle…and my entire life I maybe have 2-3 beers a year. You’re a real moron.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]killerDIRK wrote:
\

Can or should I expect better gains in STRENGTH specifically more than with Epi alone. I am looking to increase my power to weight ratio, much more than just getting bigger or HUGE. Thank you all for your time and Insight ![/quote]

POSSESSION of most drugs is prosecuted far less frequently than anything to do with trafficking the drug.
Yes, strenght gains will be better.

Cycle sounds fine for your goals but a moderate dose of testosterone for 8 weeks would be better.

Superdrol and Epistane are both illegal but if you have them already I guess that’s not an issue. [/quote]

Superdrol and epistane are NOTTTTT illegal. I just purchased superdrol at flex appeal in burlington mass. they are not illegal. not sure where you got that from. Pluse you can get them on the internet at a number of different places.[/quote]

. [/quote]

See, there is no way they could prosecute you for being in possession of them. All you have to say is, "hey, I bought these legally at my health food store, its not my problem they are illegal. And i have never ever heard of anyone being prosecuted for possession of superdrol. thats a very hard case to win. considering they were once legal. They can’t prove, you bought them while they were legal or not. I could have stocked up on them, while perfectly legal. just cause something goes illegal, thats not my problem. [/quote]

Not hearing about a prosecution doesnt really mean anything. But sure, the govt is definitely not looking to round up all designer steroid users.

But it is also true that the huge majority of people dont get prosecuted for possessing any type of steroids, regardless of how long ago it was put on the schedule.

I only brought up the issue with legality because I know some people are not in a position to take any risk at all. Grey area designer steroid clones are certainly in a different category than other non-fda approved supplements, even if they dont carry the same potential penalties as pharmaceutical steroids. [/quote]

hmmmm, I always thought, they love prosecuting you for steroids. good to know otherwise is true.[/quote]

POSSESSION of most drugs is prosecuted far less frequently than anything to do with trafficking the drug.