T Nation

Epistane log LOL!

yes, I know, prohormones are shit. But I got given a bottle for free so I figured why the hell not?

going to run it at 40mg a day for as long as the bottle lasts. Who knows, might get some gains, might not. Shit is milder than a watered down chicken korma so I doubt it'll do me much damage.

let's get it onnnnnnn

and no, I'm not really going to log this properly, just report back what I've noticed, if anything.

EDIT: Wow, having read a bit about it (maybe I should've done that before I rattled some of those pills) it does seem to work. Interesting. I have ninety 10mg pills so that's like 3 weeks at 40mg a day. Not sure if that'll be long enough to notice anything but we shall see...

I like epistane. I ran it with some test for my last meet and some very low dose superdrol (trying to extend how long my stash lasts) for my last meet and it was awesome.

It has AI properties, so be careful during PCT because you get something like a an estrogen rebound. I also noticed my gyno seemed better at the end of the cycle, although I wouldn’t reccomend Epi as a gyno fighting compound.

[quote]McDouche wrote:
I like epistane. I ran it with some test for my last meet and some very low dose superdrol (trying to extend how long my stash lasts) for my last meet and it was awesome.

It has AI properties, so be careful during PCT because you get something like a an estrogen rebound. I also noticed my gyno seemed better at the end of the cycle, although I wouldn’t reccomend Epi as a gyno fighting compound.[/quote]

yeah I’ve resisted the temptation to just shoot some test with it, lol. I’ll probably run an AI at a super low dose during PCT just in case.

well interesting things have been happening, today I got the worst back pump I’ve ever had from front squatting! I thought back when I was running var ludicrously high they were bad, but HOLY SHIT they were bad today.

Must be the epistane, can’t think why else it could’ve happened.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
well interesting things have been happening, today I got the worst back pump I’ve ever had from front squatting! I thought back when I was running var ludicrously high they were bad, but HOLY SHIT they were bad today.

Must be the epistane, can’t think why else it could’ve happened.[/quote]
too much blood being forced through the kids take some taurine it helps i used to get them with superdrol and epi both. i got sick of cutting my back workouts and some squat sessions short and started taking taurine which did help some.