Epistane/Havoc

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
this is me a couple years ago…kinda pasty too…but yea…the girls thing happens from time to time :stuck_out_tongue:

lol

I’m VERY proud of this pic…lol…it’s titled “welcome to college” lol[/quote]

So were you wearing some axe or what?

[quote]The Manthony wrote:
benmoore wrote:
Fully aware that this thread has been hijacked however I would rather not clog up the forum with another thread on Havoc… unless of course this post gets ignored in which case I will =]

Do we have any evidence/reviews on this board from non RPN reps that Havoc actually does anything at all beneficial with regards to building lean mass? Also possible sides…

Thanks.

Only anecdotal evidence.

I have run one cycle of it at 30-40mg per day. in my 4th week of PCT and have lost none of my gains. Strength steadily increased, went like an animal in the gym, still just as strong now.

Its good stuff if you are a novice lifter who would rather not move to full-on gear just yet.

No watery gains, good pumps, amazing vascularity, and almost no sides except for signs of liver stress because i used it too long.

[/quote]

With regards to the low sides and the such - have we had any possitive feedback with regards to non SERM pct protocolls on havoc?

Also on that note whats your pct? standard nolva protocol?

I used 3 weeks of nolva 50/25/25

Seemed to work pretty well

By non SERM pct I’m assuming you’re talking about OTC supps. I would not suggest OTC as the only form of PCT.

hey all, new to the site. been in lifting for about 5 years, after i left for the Core i kinda got left behind on all this ph and supp. stuff… im gonna sound real newbie when i ask questions so bare with me.

is there anything close to Mag10, my bud used it back in the day and i have never heard bad about it i have also heard about epistane… how does it compare.

you guys probably wanna know how old and all that junk im 24, weight is 250lbs… benching low but slowly getting back up there at 315x2 curling 60’sx8 good reps, havent dove into lower body that much but getting back into that, dumbbell benching 120’s x 9…

any suggestions, i know you guys are all gonnna say start doing more lower body but im kinda limited on that, back injury from the Core and cant push to hard

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

By non SERM pct I’m assuming you’re talking about OTC supps. I would not suggest OTC as the only form of PCT.[/quote]

Oh I was wondering if there would be any exceptions to the SERM only rule with certain individual products given the different pathways they use.

[quote]benmoore wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

By non SERM pct I’m assuming you’re talking about OTC supps. I would not suggest OTC as the only form of PCT.

Oh I was wondering if there would be any exceptions to the SERM only rule with certain individual products given the different pathways they use.[/quote]

The ONLY thing you could get away with no PCT is a very low dose of something that is not very suppressive.

Low dose var would be a good example, but again, at the dose you would have to run you’d barely even notice you were running it.

You can run test or deca and not have major supression, you just cant run much of it :wink:

Any hormone run at a level high enough to see gains will shut you down, its just the nature of the game

That said for everything… a PCT with an SERM and AI is best, with just an SERM is doable for PH’s, and OTC is bullshit and is not good for anything.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
benmoore wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

Oh I was wondering if there would be any exceptions to the SERM only rule with certain individual products given the different pathways they use.

The ONLY thing you could get away with no PCT is a very low dose of something that is not very suppressive.

Low dose var would be a good example, but again, at the dose you would have to run you’d barely even notice you were running it.

You can run test or deca and not have major supression, you just cant run much of it :wink:

Any hormone run at a level high enough to see gains will shut you down, its just the nature of the game

That said for everything… a PCT with an SERM and AI is best, with just an SERM is doable for PH’s, and OTC is bullshit and is not good for anything. [/quote]

Part of me is massively tempted to use anabolic innovations post cycle support, Alpha Male and 6-oxo on account of hearing no sides reported with similar stacks.

Im just still unsure with legalities and im currently staying at university…