Epistane/Havoc

Hi there,
Just wondering if a cycle of Epistane is a no no for a 17year old? Thought Epistane is not as bad as other prohormones and steroids? Epistane cycle with no PCT or anti-e’s as I heard it is an anti oestrogen itself?

Trying to catch lightning in a bottle at the ripe old age of 17?

Stick to food, rest, and heavy lifting bud. You’re too young to be fucking around with PH’s and/or Steroids.

Epistane is a steroid.

17 is too young for steroids.

With all the hormones in your system at your age taking the new Biotest supp would probably give steroid like gains (assuming it does what it says). Stick to food for about 6 years

yeah 17 is like one of the peak years of puberty.

If you screw with your hormone system in puberty then your going to regret it severely.

That said, yes epistane/havoc are mild but not mild enough until your say 20-21.

You will not see signifigantly better gains with PH’s at your age than you would with creatine and large ammounts of food.

You should have peak hormone production rates, and a very fast metabolism, shouldent be a problem.

No PH’s until 21+

Bonez, what new Biotest supp?

[quote]nyballas123 wrote:
Bonez, what new Biotest supp?[/quote]

Receptormax

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Epistane is a steroid.

With all the hormones in your system at your age taking the new Biotest supp would probably give steroid like gains (assuming it does what it says). Stick to food for about 6 years
[/quote]

Don’t get the guys hopes up, I’m pretty sick of people saying that since someone is in there teens they are going to get “steroid like gains.” You get steroid like gains when your on steroids, enough said. But ya to the OP this is a bad idea.

[quote]ratm88 wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Epistane is a steroid.

Don’t get the guys hopes up, I’m pretty sick of people saying that since someone is in there teens they are going to get “steroid like gains.” You get steroid like gains when your on steroids, enough said. But ya to the OP this is a bad idea.[/quote]

I’m sorry that something like that ‘makes you sick’ lol. But teenagers hearing the same routine of “you’re too young, just eat” gets old pretty quick. Providing an alternative is exactly what someone like this wants to hear. It’s entirely too easy to get a bottle of havoc, much easier than actual AAS. In my opinion that makes it more important to get the idea of running a cycle out of a 17 year olds head. A seventeen year old with no experience with anabolics will have no idea what ‘steroid like gains’ are supposed to feel like anyway. Relax a little bit.

Oh god, not another one. A associate of mine recently caught the “bodbuilding bug” actually he hadn’t seen me in a while and he saw me at a nice and lean 205 and couldn’t stand his girl looking at me viciously. Yall know the, “I want to fuck you look” So he’s probably got a solid 3 months training and hes telling me hes contemplating Hdrol. Fuckin’ A.

My question: Why do you feel compelled to run “happy meal” gear? I’d give solid training, diet, and rest a shot for at least 4 years before jumping on a the AAS wagon. My two centavos.

I understand what you guys are saying and I know that you are right, but even you might know that the teenage years will never come by again, a time when being the biggest at your school and pulling girls is all you think about, hence why steroids and PH’s appeal to us teenagers, but BONEZ is 100% right that the “just eat” approach sometimes pisses individuals off as you see only little in the way of gains even though it is the best advice…

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
couldn’t stand his girl looking at me viciously. Yall know the, “I want to fuck you look” [/quote]

lol I know that look, my buddie’s girl jumps on my back alot and likes to touch my pecs and shoulders.

Shes very amused by big muscles, she like runs up behind me and touche me then says something like “shh…dont tell”

Normally I would have no objection to a girl touching my chest, but it gets really weird for me.

Not much I can do about it, Im being sexually harassed by a cute chick.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
couldn’t stand his girl looking at me viciously. Yall know the, “I want to fuck you look”

lol I know that look, my buddie’s girl jumps on my back alot and likes to touch my pecs and shoulders.

Shes very amused by big muscles, she like runs up behind me and touche me then says something like “shh…dont tell”

Normally I would have no objection to a girl touching my chest, but it gets really weird for me.

Not much I can do about it, Im being sexually harassed by a cute chick.[/quote]

It didn’t help that this other chick wanted me to pose down for her. There they both were as I transitioned from pose to pose with some Daddy Yankee playing for the overweight High School football players. Then I got the, “Can I feel them,” line which actually translates to can I feel you up. I was more than happy to comply. Like the one time a lady cop frisked me. Yes ma’am I’m happy to see you! HIYO!

this is me a couple years ago…kinda pasty too…but yea…the girls thing happens from time to time :stuck_out_tongue:

lol

I’m VERY proud of this pic…lol…it’s titled “welcome to college” lol

sorry for the hijack OP

DG

Yup, there’s something about being able to pick up a woman literally with ease.

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
this is me a couple years ago…kinda pasty too…but yea…the girls thing happens from time to time :stuck_out_tongue:

lol

I’m VERY proud of this pic…lol…it’s titled “welcome to college” lol[/quote]

I don’t think I like you anymore, DG.

turns green with envy

lol

Fully aware that this thread has been hijacked however I would rather not clog up the forum with another thread on Havoc… unless of course this post gets ignored in which case I will =]

Do we have any evidence/reviews on this board from non RPN reps that Havoc actually does anything at all beneficial with regards to building lean mass? Also possible sides…

Thanks.

[quote]benmoore wrote:
Fully aware that this thread has been hijacked however I would rather not clog up the forum with another thread on Havoc… unless of course this post gets ignored in which case I will =]

Do we have any evidence/reviews on this board from non RPN reps that Havoc actually does anything at all beneficial with regards to building lean mass? Also possible sides…

Thanks.[/quote]

Only anecdotal evidence.

I have run one cycle of it at 30-40mg per day. in my 4th week of PCT and have lost none of my gains. Strength steadily increased, went like an animal in the gym, still just as strong now.

Its good stuff if you are a novice lifter who would rather not move to full-on gear just yet.

No watery gains, good pumps, amazing vascularity, and almost no sides except for signs of liver stress because i used it too long.

Havoc killed my libido.

No ED, just the drive was gone.