Epistane Gyno Reverse?

First post here

ive came through some reviews on epistane and on its ability to remove gyno

Ive got pubertal gyno , should i give this a run or is it one way to surgery.

Stats 187 lbs, 21 yr, 172 height, bodybuilding natural for 10 years
(so this is maybe my first cycle!)

i haven’t heard of epistane working for gyno

try nolvadex

[quote]killinator wrote:
First post here

(so this is maybe my first cycle!)[/quote]

epistane was originally designed for treatment of breast cancer… so yeah, it can help.

with that being said, it will still cause some suppression of your own hormonal levels and require PCT afterward.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]killinator wrote:
First post here

(so this is maybe my first cycle!)[/quote]

epistane was originally designed for treatment of breast cancer… so yeah, it can help.

with that being said, it will still cause some suppression of your own hormonal levels and require PCT afterward.[/quote]

Should i give it a shot or stick with nolvadex?

Surgery is best bet. Pubertal gyno doesn’t go away without it. Read the gyno sticky.

i have pubertal gyno too, took havoc and didn’t do a correct pct and made it a bit worse. the crap part is one side is now larger than the other. my doctor gave me tamoxifen to use. it only worked while i was on it. once i stopped taking the med it came right back. if you do havoc and have the correct pct i’m sure some of your gyno might supress or be less noticable

[quote]tinytyler wrote:
i have pubertal gyno too, took havoc and didn’t do a correct pct and made it a bit worse. the crap part is one side is now larger than the other. my doctor gave me tamoxifen to use. it only worked while i was on it. once i stopped taking the med it came right back. if you do havoc and have the correct pct i’m sure some of your gyno might supress or be less noticable[/quote]
What was wrong on your pct so i know to not do it?

[quote]killinator wrote:

[quote]tinytyler wrote:
i have pubertal gyno too, took havoc and didn’t do a correct pct and made it a bit worse. the crap part is one side is now larger than the other. my doctor gave me tamoxifen to use. it only worked while i was on it. once i stopped taking the med it came right back. if you do havoc and have the correct pct i’m sure some of your gyno might supress or be less noticable[/quote]
What was wrong on your pct so i know to not do it?[/quote]

not to step on TT’s toes, but raloxifene might be a good choice for PCT, as it has a higher affinity for the ER in breast tissue than other SERMs…

[quote]killinator wrote:

[quote]tinytyler wrote:
What was wrong on your pct so i know to not do it?[/quote]

I used and otc post cycle. i wish i had more knowledge about serm’s. listen to cyco on this one