Epistane and DMZ-RX Stack?

Hey everyone,
Im hoping I could get some help with this. I was thinking of doing a cyclone of DMZ-RX and one of my friends said that I should stack it with Havoc and I will get better results. Are these 2 really stackable? Im 24 and weigh about 170lbs at 5’9", any help would be appreciated.
PS: I already have my PCT planned out, dont need no info on that. Just about the epi and DMZ stack

cyclone? hahahaha gtfo

[quote]NuttyRage wrote:
Hey everyone,
Im hoping I could get some help with this. I was thinking of doing a cyclone of DMZ-RX and one of my friends said that I should stack it with Havoc and I will get better results. Are these 2 really stackable? Im 24 and weigh about 170lbs at 5’9", any help would be appreciated.
PS: I already have my PCT planned out, dont need no info on that. Just about the epi and DMZ stack[/quote]

If this is your first cycle then go with dzine solo 30mg. Dzine is powerful and you’ll get great results if you eat enough, eat clean, and lift hard. No need to stack if you are new. You’ll definitately get strength, size will be determined by diet. I’d consider stacking in a cycle next fall or so if dzine works well. Don’t sell this stuff short. Dzine works well.

[quote]beefcakes wrote:
cyclone? hahahaha gtfo[/quote]
I meant cycle asshole, i got an iphone it autocorrects. Seems you and my phone both share a brain lol cause your both assholes

[quote]beefcakes wrote:
cyclone? hahahaha gtfo[/quote]

This is not really needed.
I have used Epistane a couple of years ago, still got half a bottle left actually. I only ran it for a while though as I started to see gyno symptoms from it. I know its weird because its touted to get rid of gyno. But yeah that was my experience with it.

SB