T Nation

Epistane Advice

Hi guys I'm 24 years old been training for about 4 years was ready to take it that one step further so decided to get on a cycle of epistane orals (EPI MAYHEM) If I could go back I'd probably of just done injects of Dbol or something to late now though I'm a week in no changes at all as of yet, but 4 weeks doesn't seem like a long cycle would it be safe to run 30mg for 6 weeks ? Thank you in advance and sorry if I've posted this in the wrong section etc new to all this :slight_smile:

Well you're posting for PH advice in the STEROID forum.

If you're going to "take it that one step further", you might as well just start with the real stuff and pin. If you aren't willing to do that, you shouldn't be on gear. With that being said, I've never seen anyone advise the use of Epi WITHOUT being on an actual cycle. While you could run it for 6 weeks, I would make sure you're running some form of liver support to be on the safe side. If you're not abusing alcohol, you should be fine.

Why are you only looking for advice after already using it for a week? It's not very wise to not know what you are doing when the future function of your balls is at stake. This is a real steroid and you should treat it with the same respect as you would when using normal gear. This means do your research. Injects of dbol......

Taper it up.

20/20/30/30/40/40

It's supposed to kick in by week 3.

Do a proper SERM PCT. Not OTC stuff.

c'mon man there's nothing wrong with asking about PHs.

A few things:

1. Tapering is not particularly useful, particularly with such a short cycle. Pick a dose and stick with it to maximize benefits. 30 is fine, but 40 is better.

2. Yes, do 6 weeks. I may get some flack for this, but the potential for serious liver damage while using low-dosed orals for short periods of time is fairly minimal. If you do decide to take a liver supplement, go with TUDCA. It's the only type of liver supplement that actually has reasonable evidence behind it, as it relates to steroids.

3. CxTucker: Epistane is technically an active steroid, not a PH. It's one of the few such supplements still on the market (legally) in the US. It's actually very strange that it was overlooked in the last prohormone/steroid congressional act, as it was around at that time. To my knowledge it was the only designer steroid on the market at that time that didn't specifically get banned.

4. Epistane can be taken as a stand-alone, but obviously the effects would be more pronounced with an injectable testosterone base. A lot of users who do Epi-only cycles complain about getting too dried out. Lethargy can be an issue. But again, it's a short cycle, so these are things you can probably push through.

5. Definitely use a Serm for pct. OTC stuff is worthless.