Epic Troll Potential

So… A friend of mine was dredging the waters over at plenty of fish today, and HOLY SHIT MY EX WIFE IS ON THERE!!!

HOLY FUCK!!!.. !

So… It seems that she has become lonely and desperate in addition to being a fat worthless lazy parasitic sack of shit waste of oxygen. The time has come to crush her. So I rolled up a Rico Sauve profile, but… I read her profile, and now I… feel sorry for her. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit fuck damb. The fucks the matter with me?

Would somebody please send me a new set of balls for Christmas. I seem to have sprouted a vagina where my fist should be.

[quote]Broncoandy wrote:
So… A friend of mine was dredging the waters over at plenty of fish today, and HOLY SHIT MY EX WIFE IS ON THERE!!!

HOLY FUCK!!!.. !

So… It seems that she has become lonely and desperate in addition to being a fat worthless lazy parasitic sack of shit waste of oxygen. The time has come to crush her. So I rolled up a Rico Sauve profile, but… I read her profile, and now I… feel sorry for her. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit fuck damb. The fucks the matter with me?

Would somebody please send me a new set of balls for Christmas. I seem to have sprouted a vagina where my fist should be.[/quote]

Why does it take a pair of balls to kick someone when they’re down? Sounds like that’s more suited for someone with a gaping maw of a vagina.

[quote]Broncoandy wrote:

HOLY FUCK!!!.. !

Would somebody please send me a new set of balls for Christmas. I seem to have sprouted a vagina where my fist should be.[/quote]

I don’t know you, I don’t know your ex-wife, but you’re better off leaving it alone. If you went from wanting to crush her to feeling sorry for her, then you already know you shouldn’t do anything. Leave her be and wish her the best, no matter how much she may have hurt you in the past.

That sounds like something that would be hilarious in high school.

Obviously I don’t know the history between you, but I would recommend you grow up and move on. Doing something like that is:

1. incredibly immature
  2. very very mean, she is putting herself in a vulnerable position, and as you said, lonely and desperate
  3. just showing that you have not in fact moved past her, if you would take the time to do something like that. If you truly didn’t care, your friend would say “hey man I saw your ex wife on plenty of fish” and you would say “oh okay” and not give it another thought

Edit: This sounded a little more harsh than I wanted it to, but I think based on you saying you just felt sorry for her instead of doing it, you already know it’s just an immature dick move. Basically what guy above me said.

Sorry, let me give you the cliff notes. We’ve been divorced for 5 years, and this year she still managed to take 16 thousand dollars of my after tax income (in addition to court costs), and whittled another 2 hours a week off my time with my kids. She’s lied, cheated, stolen, and abused every female privlidge made available to her while white knight judges have repeatedly put their lance in my pooper. I wish her nothing but a miserable, painful death, because SHE won’t move on from me.

Being as she has my children (and she has offered them up as bait on that site), and being as I don’t want those children exposed to the scuz buckets found on plenty of fish, I’m inclined to discourage her presence there, while causing her some grief would be a lovely added bonus.

[quote]Broncoandy wrote:
Sorry, let me give you the cliff notes. We’ve been divorced for 5 years, and this year she still managed to take 16 thousand dollars of my after tax income (in addition to court costs), and whittled another 2 hours a week off my time with my kids. She’s lied, cheated, stolen, and abused every female privlidge made available to her while white knight judges have repeatedly put their lance in my pooper. I wish her nothing but a miserable, painful death, because SHE won’t move on from me.

Being as she has my children (and she has offered them up as bait on that site), and being as I don’t want those children exposed to the scuz buckets found on plenty of fish, I’m inclined to discourage her presence there, while causing her some grief would be a lovely added bonus.[/quote]
I’d do it, she sounds like a cunt. POF is pretty trashy bro, she could have at least gone the okcupid or match.com route.

You guys need to stop dispensing all this wisdom and maturity because I really want to see where this goes.

PS Brocandy, I’m sure I speak for the whole sleazy side of TN, can you shoot us a link?

Please??

Man. I was totally gonna, but I don’t want any white knights ratting me out when this bout of conscience clears up, and I flood her in box with messages from men who are too good to be true at first, but run away when they find out that “customer service” is code for “Sandwhich artist”, “I love to cook” is code for “I love to eat”, and and “I’m an independent single mother” is code for “I’m a black hole of self pitty, and entitlement”. And by other men who take her statement of “I can’t have any more kids” to mean she’s down to fuck via unprotected sex, and solicitation for dick pics.

I know nothing of your situation, and in three posts, you have managed to convince me that you were probably mostly at fault for whatever happened. If this isn’t true, go back and read your posts and ask yourself why some random dude on the internet would think that. Then ask yourself if this is really the person you want to be.

I’m sure you are still feeling really hurt over what happened between you two, but anger is an acid that can do more damage to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Let it go.

Man I echo what on edge said - stop giving this guy wise and mature advise, this has A LOT of potential.

Crush her and make her cry herself to sleep OP. String her along for awhile, get n00ds, post them allover the internet. Then you send her links to her n00ds everywhere. She will never know it was you. Fuck that whore.

[quote]on edge wrote:
You guys need to stop dispensing all this wisdom and maturity because I really want to see where this goes.[/quote]

Finally someone without “a soul”, shit’s overrated.

[quote]Broncoandy wrote:

Being as she has my children (and she has offered them up as bait on that site), and being as I don’t want those children exposed to the scuz buckets found on plenty of fish, I’m inclined to discourage her presence there, while causing her some grief would be a lovely added bonus.[/quote]

I have only said this once before but, you smell like a beta bitch.

Typical anger rearing its head because you were the one wearing the skirt in the relationship. Pussy-whipped to the point that you were blind when it came to seeing who she was and what yous aw her ass.

A piece of ass you could fuck whenever.

I say if you’re going to make her miserable, make it a good one.

[quote]Chromes wrote:
I know nothing of your situation, and in three posts, you have managed to convince me that you were probably mostly at fault for whatever happened. [/quote]

Didnt take much, eh?

Maybe you very much inclined to believe that to begin with?

When I broke up from my long time relationship I felt like shit. And it didnt help until I started hitting gym and judo hardcore. I was so exhausted and sore I didnt have time to think about stalking ex-gf in the internet. My hormone levels changed too and I was looking at new girls and not dwelling in the old.

I hope you find something better to do before you do something stupid.

no good can come of this.

Lulz yes, good no.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
no good can come of this.

Lulz yes, good no.[/quote]

Yeah, she holds his children as hostages.

It would basically be passive agressive acting out because there is nothing he can overtly.

This is what you deserve for being dumb enough to marry someone. Lol