Epic Thread is Epic!!!

Yeah, this is too weird for me and don’t know what to believe ( or understand) so I’m outta here.

You guys are gonna make this dude vertical jump over the edge of a building.

Holy mother of god.

One of these days I’m going to use movie quality cams and production to film myself being awesome (or at least what I think is awesome) and post it.

You guys will quiver in a state of agape at the visions of me on the couch with my dog as I doodle around on some graph paper and drink coffee, propelled forth by my own sense of awesomeness and a rich columbian blend!

(you have to read that part with a steady increase in volume and a generic evil euro accent)

I might even stand in front of something unusual or expensive just to show you who is boss.

[quote]adarqui wrote:
Agreed, dude gets pissed when you say his vert is under 35. If you claim he dunks on low rims, he’ll freak out. Kid is a total tool.

He’s actually an anorexic, legit anorexic, so calling him fat really pisses him off.

Dude has issues.

Btw, he called out James Smith from EliteFTS on CF Forum, James Smith tore him a new one. This loser is obsessed with Jay Schroeder and SquatDR, he also calls out Alex Maroko all day long, and has a complete hatred for jumpusa, but it’s just funny considering he barely has any hops and he’s weak as dogshit.

aight brehs![/quote]

Dude you really shouldn’t use the EXACT same user name when trolling… you mention in your “progress Journal” that you are trolling here. trolling is more fun when you don’t get caught…

Is it normal that I dont understand? Must be the language barrier

centics was for real, this guy is just trying too hard to troll…

[quote]adarqui wrote:
For all of my new fans coming into this thread late, I’d like to remind you that I really respect Jay cutler, Ronnie Coleman, etc, but I admire Cam Gigandet and early years Brad Pitt alot more.

My only mission with this thread is to document my journey to 130 lb completely ripped & shredded, possibly do a few shows, jump 47" off a run, squat 3xBW half squat, and to possibly get people like me accepted by the Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, and Strongman World.

I feel that skinny people are far too often disrespected and taught to “get big” & “squat ATG”. I am simply here to document my journey and motivate people to feel good about themselves for who they are.

Anyway, Planet fitness closes in about 1.5 hours so got to run.

peace[/quote]

[quote]majik wrote:

[quote]adarqui wrote:
Agreed, dude gets pissed when you say his vert is under 35. If you claim he dunks on low rims, he’ll freak out. Kid is a total tool.

He’s actually an anorexic, legit anorexic, so calling him fat really pisses him off.

Dude has issues.

Btw, he called out James Smith from EliteFTS on CF Forum, James Smith tore him a new one. This loser is obsessed with Jay Schroeder and SquatDR, he also calls out Alex Maroko all day long, and has a complete hatred for jumpusa, but it’s just funny considering he barely has any hops and he’s weak as dogshit.

aight brehs![/quote]

Dude you really shouldn’t use the EXACT same user name when trolling… you mention in your “progress Journal” that you are trolling here. trolling is more fun when you don’t get caught…
[/quote]

breh, when i post pics & posing vids at 145, 140, and possibly 135, it won’t matter. it’ll still be good fun.

[quote]adarqui wrote:

[quote]majik wrote:

[quote]adarqui wrote:

Dude has issues.

aight brehs![/quote]

[/quote]

breh, when i post pics & posing vids at 145, 140, and possibly 135, it won’t matter. it’ll still be good fun.

[/quote]

We don’t accept such a level of HYOOOGENESS around here.