Epic Revenge

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:
Lol, goddamn that kid threw down.

I love that the bully got his, but something like that could seriously fuck him up. I hope the kid didn’t end up with some fucked up vertebrae, haha.

Great way to send a message though.[/quote]

I wouldn’t wish the kid a fucked up vertebrae, but a broken leg would probably teach him a nice lesson. [/quote]

Indeed… sounds like he was just about to start crying at the end of the clip.

Fucking brilliant, I despise bullies and that little shit richly deserved to be taught a lesson. But having said that, I hope he wasn’t seriously injured because I wouldn’t wish that on any child.

There should be a requirement that admins who decide on punishment had to have had at least one child bullied in school, or have been victims of bullying themselves.

That’ll offset the Zero Tolerance PC bullshit.

Video was removed?

Both links are down.

[quote]Bigfoot833 wrote:
Redirecting... a facebook link, should be up for a while.[/quote]

Facebook link is still working, folks.

Skinny kid looks fine, just looks like his side’s tender and maybe got the wind knocked out of him. That could’ve been really bad though. Maybe next time he won’t fuck with someone twice his size.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

Skinny kid looks fine, just looks like his side’s tender and maybe got the wind knocked out of him. That could’ve been really bad though. Maybe next time he won’t fuck with someone twice his size.[/quote]

I don’t know what your definition of “fine” is, but stumbling around not being able to walk doesn’t look fine to me. I think the skinny kid’s leg hit off of that step and may even have broke (wishful thinking, possibly).

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

Skinny kid looks fine, just looks like his side’s tender and maybe got the wind knocked out of him. That could’ve been really bad though. Maybe next time he won’t fuck with someone twice his size.[/quote]

I don’t know what your definition of “fine” is, but stumbling around not being able to walk doesn’t look fine to me. I think the skinny kid’s leg hit off of that step and may even have broke (wishful thinking, possibly).[/quote]

Dude, I’ve hit the ground pretty hard several times and got up and walked off just like that. Looks like his side’s tender and he maybe got the wind knocked out of him. He is a little guy though so maybe something did break. Either way, I bet he stops fucking with people after that. Also, there is no way in hell those kids are in highschool.

Thurman Merman FTW!

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

I don’t know what your definition of “fine” is, but stumbling around not being able to walk doesn’t look fine to me. I think the skinny kid’s leg hit off of that step and may even have broke (wishful thinking, possibly).[/quote]

Kids that age are practically made out of plastic dude. The kid will be fine. Looked to me like his right knee slammed into the concrete first, which explains why he couldn’t walk. He’ll limp for a couple days and be fine.

If the kid was seriously hurt, there would have been assault charges filed, for sure.

That is a textbook case of how to deal with a bully though. Nice work Chunk, now go hit the weight room and join the wrestling team.

Wait, the vid that Whiteflash posted is the same one in OP?

Goddamn, that was beautiful.

Next step: forward video to ALL the kids in the same school.

LOL! That vid that WhiteFlash posted was hilarious! I mean no harm to any child, but the editing and soundtrack were funny!

If I were the skinny kids dad watching this video, I think I’d look my son straight in the eye and tell him he got what he deserved. Better to learn the lesson now than 10 years from now when you get jumped by a guy with a gun, knife, or 8 of his friends looking for a fight.

And if I find out he’s bullying anyone else at school, that bodyslam is going to pale in comparison to what I do to him.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
Wait, the vid that Whiteflash posted is the same one in OP?

Goddamn, that was beautiful.

Next step: forward video to ALL the kids in the same school.[/quote]

Seriously. If you look closely the fat kid and one of the skinny kids buddies are jawing back and forth, then the fat kid books it and the buddy takes chase. You would think after watching that up close the buddy would want no part of that fat kid. Everyone in that school who’s been fucking with that kid needs to apologize Billy Madison style.

hahaha that remix was awesome

“you just got owned motha fucka! You just got owned” lol

Hopefully that fat kid starts slamming everyone who ever talks shit to him. One or two more slams and no one will ever mess with him again.

Wait, so that IS the video in the OP (that was taken down by YouTube) ?

No one notice the two girls in the background? Who says chick don’t get off on guys fighting lol.

I ran into a guy we used to tease in high school a few years back fishing. We’re buddies now but he’s never brought it up and I sure as fuck won’t. He’s 6’7" 375 easy, squash me like a grape. Peer pressure makes you do dumb things.

That soundtrack is going to be stuck in my head for hours lol. You ho ho Hoo HOOO…

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
Wait, so that IS the video in the OP (that was taken down by YouTube) ?[/quote]

yeah… its just remixed

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
No one notice the two girls in the background? Who says chick don’t get off on guys fighting lol.

I ran into a guy we used to tease in high school a few years back fishing. We’re buddies now but he’s never brought it up and I sure as fuck won’t. He’s 6’7" 375 easy, squash me like a grape. Peer pressure makes you do dumb things.

That soundtrack is going to be stuck in my head for hours lol. You ho ho Hoo HOOO…[/quote]

Know why girls love it?

Because it gives them a reason to TALK SHIT and GOSSIP.

EDIT:

Is it me or do those kids not have American accents? Sounds like Irish/Scottish/South African

And looks like private school…I mean, they seem to be wearing uniforms.