T Nation

Epic Liberal Sequester Rant

Grab the popcorn.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/02/27/Dem-Congressman-Calls-Hannity-Immoral-Worse-Excuse-For-A-Journalist

Keith Ellison needs a hug. I think he wet his britches, and then went home and cried.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Grab the popcorn.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/02/27/Dem-Congressman-Calls-Hannity-Immoral-Worse-Excuse-For-A-Journalist[/quote]

I love how he plays the party affiliation card…and then proceeds to lose his goddamn mind.

Wow.

Whoever chose that giant echo chamber for the interview is an idiot.

[quote]smh23 wrote:
Whoever chose that giant echo chamber for the interview is an idiot.[/quote]

Well if he would have kept his cool and kept his voice down there would not have been an issue.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:
Whoever chose that giant echo chamber for the interview is an idiot.[/quote]

Well if he would have kept his cool and kept his voice down there would not have been an issue.[/quote]

No, that echo is getting to the mic at anything over a whisper. Not that I’d expect Hannity to employ competent people.

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:
Whoever chose that giant echo chamber for the interview is an idiot.[/quote]

Well if he would have kept his cool and kept his voice down there would not have been an issue.[/quote]

No, that echo is getting to the mic at anything over a whisper. Not that I’d expect Hannity to employ competent people.[/quote]

I agree with you on the echo, but it seems like all of the news stations are doing interviews in the Rotunda, or whatever it is called, in the Capital Building.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:
Whoever chose that giant echo chamber for the interview is an idiot.[/quote]

Well if he would have kept his cool and kept his voice down there would not have been an issue.[/quote]

No, that echo is getting to the mic at anything over a whisper. Not that I’d expect Hannity to employ competent people.[/quote]

I agree with you on the echo, but it seems like all of the news stations are doing interviews in the Rotunda, or whatever it is called, in the Capital Building.[/quote]

Yeah it’s a nice view but a terrible place to record audio. If smh were in charge things would be oh so much better.

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:
Whoever chose that giant echo chamber for the interview is an idiot.[/quote]

Well if he would have kept his cool and kept his voice down there would not have been an issue.[/quote]

No, that echo is getting to the mic at anything over a whisper. Not that I’d expect Hannity to employ competent people.[/quote]

I agree with you on the echo, but it seems like all of the news stations are doing interviews in the Rotunda, or whatever it is called, in the Capital Building.[/quote]

Yeah it’s a nice view but a terrible place to record audio. If smh were in charge things would be oh so much better.[/quote]

What would you do? Put them in a sound proof chamber, and not release them unless they answered the questions to your liking? I am being a bit sarcastic.

I am an audiophile myself, and the echo really got to me. If I would have been there as a visitor I would have screamed keep it down you punk. You cry to your Mama not Hannity.

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:
Whoever chose that giant echo chamber for the interview is an idiot.[/quote]

Well if he would have kept his cool and kept his voice down there would not have been an issue.[/quote]

No, that echo is getting to the mic at anything over a whisper. Not that I’d expect Hannity to employ competent people.[/quote]

On a location shoot, I am pretty sure that the congressman’s people are responsable for the setup.