Epi with PCT

[quote]squier wrote:
To start, I had gyno from puberty and then I took Tren when I was 21, which i believe made it worse. I have also smoked weed pretty much every day since I was 17. I am now 27. Exactly 1 year ago I had surgery to get the gyno removed, but they failed to remove all of it. Yes, it looks much better than before (good enough to be shirtless around people) but it still isn’t all the way gone. I’m over it, I just dont want it to get worse.

Anyway, moving on. I have not started the cycle yet but I have ordered Epi, Vital Labs ProteX (liver support) and Vital Labs Post Cycle 3x. Post Cycle 3x is as follows:

Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings per container: 30

Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris 700mg **
Trans Resveratrol 50% 800mg **
Eurycoma Longfolia 100:1 100mg **
Caffeine 20mg **
Milk Thistle 200mg **
NAC 100mg **
ZMA, Zinc Aspartate 30mg **
Magnesium 400mg **
Indol-3-Carbinol 200mg **
Avena Sativa 400mg

I was planning on running a low dose Epi for 6 weeks, basically 20mg every day and then taper off at the end instead of going up to 30mg or 40mg like I’ve seen some people do. Maybe something like:

Week 1,2,3,4,5: 20mg/day
Week 6: 10mg/day

Week 7,8,9,10: Post Cycle 3x everyday

Should I also take tamoxifen, RALOXIFENE, or aromasin during my PCT? I also wanted to take this time to go ahead and try the Tamox or Ralox to possibly reduce some of the gyno that I have left since I’ve read about SOME people having a good experience with Ralox/Tamox in reducing gyno. Any suggestions out there?[/quote]

start off at 20 mg of Epi/day. i had some bad joint side effects the 2nd time i used it…

that OTC PCT you posted is okay. it’s got ZMA and I3C, at least… regardless, you still need a SERM for PCT… Tamoxifen (nolva) at 20 mg/day for 6 weeks should be good for a cycle like that.

as far as treating gyno, Aromasin (25 mg) and Raloxifene (60 mg) has worked really well for some guys.

i did a half-ass thread trying to break down some of the SERMs/AI’s here: