Ephredrine with No Explode?

I know you may think Im mad but I want to mix it up and chuck it in a pre workout drink…dom’t want to go mad so would one scoop of Whiteflood or No Explode with it be ok?

please go troll somewhere else.

I do that every time I work legs, 2 cups of xplode and amphetamine(pretty close to ephedrine…). Cant say I am crazzy.
Cocaine does an even better job, you will not believe the focus and pumps it gives.

[quote]John Mclane wrote:
I know you may think Im mad but I want to mix it up and chuck it in a pre workout drink…dom’t want to go mad so would one scoop of Whiteflood or No Explode with it be ok?[/quote]

I hear the pump and fous are great if you have a couple of adderalls with some ephedrine pre-WO. And you’ll lose like 20lbs in a week.

[quote]Redknee wrote:
I do that every time I work legs, 2 cups of xplode and amphetamine(pretty close to ephedrine…). Cant say I am crazzy.
Cocaine does an even better job, you will not believe the focus and pumps it gives.[/quote]

Goddamnit you beat me

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:

[quote]Redknee wrote:
Cocaine does an even better job, you will not believe the focus and pumps it gives.[/quote]

Goddamnit you beat me[/quote]

But Im not sure he was being facetious

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:

[quote]Redknee wrote:

Goddamnit you beat me[/quote]

But Im not sure he was being facetious [/quote]

Unless Macho Man Randy Savage is back from the dead, I think he was.

But who knows, maybe we’ll be reading another article demonizing pre-WO supps in a week or so following a collapse in the squat rack.

[quote]Redknee wrote:

Worked for Tom Platz