Ephedrine Hot Flashes

Man do they fucking suck. I’m sitting at my desk at work sweating my balls off.

[quote]football061 wrote:
Man do they fucking suck. I’m sitting at my desk at work sweating my balls off.[/quote]

How much do you take? And, how much water do you drink?

[quote]imhungry wrote:
football061 wrote:

How much do you take? And, how much water do you drink?[/quote]

Well since I took it last summer, and I’m pretty good with stimulants I do 32mg Ephedrine 300mg caffeine twice a day and drink a shit load of water. At least a gallon a day.

imhungry wrote:
football061 wrote:

Well since I took it last summer, and I’m pretty good with stimulants I do 32mg Ephedrine 300mg caffeine twice a day and drink a shit load of water. At least a gallon a day.[/quote]

That’s not THAT much water.

[quote]duddy wrote:
football061 wrote:
imhungry wrote:
football061 wrote:

Well since I took it last summer, and I’m pretty good with stimulants I do 32mg Ephedrine 300mg caffeine twice a day and drink a shit load of water. At least a gallon a day.

That’s not THAT much water.[/quote]

A minimum of a gallon a day is not that much? Tell me if my sarcasm meter is off but how is that not that much water? You’re not an elite athlete practicing 6 hours a day or some crazy bastard that is on a substance like DNP. A gallon of water a day is way enough for almost anyone other than a top notch athlete. All this 2 gallons a day shit is a bunch of BS that pops up every once in awhile.

duddy wrote:
football061 wrote:
imhungry wrote:
football061 wrote:

That’s not THAT much water.

A minimum of a gallon a day is not that much? Tell me if my sarcasm meter is off but how is that not that much water? You’re not an elite athlete practicing 6 hours a day or some crazy bastard that is on a substance like DNP. A gallon of water a day is way enough for almost anyone other than a top notch athlete. All this 2 gallons a day shit is a bunch of BS that pops up every once in awhile.[/quote]

Yeah but you are on Ephedrine (sweat) and Caffeine (diuretic and sweat). I drink more then a gallon and that’s just from natural thirst (meaning I’m already dehydrated). I also don’t take caffeine or Ephedrine. Do you eat a fair amount of carbs? Being on a high fat/protein diet it’s hard to hold onto water. I am drinking and pissing all the time. Any why wouldn’t you want to drink more water? You lose subcutaneous water “bloat” with more water that is consumed. I mean our bodies at ~60% water and brain at ~80%.

dude 32mg? init that a lil much? I usually run 24/200

but mind you 3x a day

[quote]Invictica wrote:

but mind you 3x a day[/quote]

I run it in the morning and around 1pm. I used to run 24/250 3x/day but I don’t like taking it so much right before my workouts, and by the time I get home I don’t want to take it because I usually goto bed after I shower and eat when I get home from the gym. I may go back to that routine but I’ll see what happens.

But in general, no 32mg isnt really too much in one shot. I’ve seen some crazy bastards doing 50mg in one shot.

Invictica wrote:

but mind you 3x a day

I run it in the morning and around 1pm. I used to run 24/250 3x/day but I don’t like taking it so much right before my workouts, and by the time I get home I don’t want to take it because I usually goto bed after I shower and eat when I get home from the gym. I may go back to that routine but I’ll see what happens.

But in general, no 32mg isnt really too much in one shot. I’ve seen some crazy bastards doing 50mg in one shot.[/quote]

Um, 50mg in one shot is NOTHING compared to what i’ve done in the past.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
football061 wrote:
Invictica wrote:

but mind you 3x a day

But in general, no 32mg isnt really too much in one shot. I’ve seen some crazy bastards doing 50mg in one shot.

Um, 50mg in one shot is NOTHING compared to what i’ve done in the past.[/quote]

Damn! YOu must have had a slight addiction to it then. I know I went through some withdrawal when I stopped taking it at the end of the summer last year. And if you were poppin over 50mg your body was definitely immune to that shit haha