Ephedrine for Fat Loss?

I saw bushys post on the “street drugs” thread, but due to a preacher it got drowned out.
What exactly do people make of ephedrine as a fat loss supplement …
Is it catabolic to MUSCLE and not to fat ???

Ephedrine has been shown to have some non-catabolic properties to fat. Don’t recall sources, but basically studies have shown that people dieting with ephedrine dont lose muscle.

[quote]Corkonian wrote:
I saw bushys post on the “street drugs” thread, but due to a preacher it got drowned out.
Is it catabolic to MUSCLE and not to fat ???[/quote]

Hell no.

It’s a damn good fat loss agent, and it does a pretty fair job of temporariily increasing stamina and/or strength during a workout too imo.

Good stuff, which like most things just needs to be used carefully and in moderation.

[quote]Corkonian wrote:
Is it catabolic to MUSCLE and not to fat ???[/quote]

it in itself is not catabolic to muscle.your diet and workout is what will determine that.

OTOH clen. is slightly anabolic not very much but it works in about the same way without as many sides as ephedrine
but you can go lower with the calories before it starts to dig into your muscle.

it is a wonderful substance but can be misused very eaisly at the same time,

Damn good fat burner, just don’t get crazy with the dosage.

i second bushy post.
Ephedrine it’s a great tool but it must be employed in the right way.

I third Bushy’s post, and to anyone who’s interested, these articles give a good general overview required to grasp the shittiness of Eph for (I think) most people.

(the first 2 are the best, but the third outlines symptoms to look out for when using Eph - ie “Cushingoid facies”)

Dave

From personal experience (3 years regular use)

I can say it is great stuff, for fat loss and for helping fuel workouts.

But most importantly I will warn that is very addictive, if like me you have an addictive personality I would recommend caution.

I started cautiously but still managed to be on high doses ED

I think ephedrine needs to be considered a strong fat burning drug with the potential of causing serious side effects if used improperly.

People seem to run into trouble when they consider ephedrine to be on par with a cup of coffee and casually pop a pill whenever in need of a little pick me up.

I’ve used ephedrine for 3-4 week periods, never going over 75mg/day in three divided doses, stacked with caffeine, yohimbine, guggelsterone, etc. and found it to be very effective. I experienced no negative sides.

A close friend of mine used 50mg/day for 3 years straight, just to keep her energy up throughout the day. During that time she experienced problems with anxiety, depression, insomnia and constipation, and was prone to severe emotional breakdown.

When she finally came off she was miserable for 4 weeks and looked like the walking dead. Zero energy. She managed to see it through and after a few months all of the above mentioned symptoms subsided. Now she drinks green tea all day and keeps a bottle of HOT-ROX in her purse.

Just some food for thought.

Art

I find it to work very well myself. But only for short periods of time. Currently switching back and forth between and ECA type fat burner and clen.

Ive also had a few friends that had become addicted to it in the past.

My favorite fat burning stack is the good old ECA. I prefer it over the Clen/ T3 as well.

cheers.
that explains that.

I prefer clen. ECA weirds me out in the head plus I think it raises cortisol. The way I dose clen caused me no bad side effects and it worked better. Its a much more specific beta 2 antagonist.

I think albuterol sucks ass. Waste of money.

[quote]Hagar wrote:
I prefer clen. ECA weirds me out in the head plus I think it raises cortisol. The way I dose clen caused me no bad side effects and it worked better. Its a much more specific beta 2 antagonist.

I think albuterol sucks ass. Waste of money. [/quote]

eca for some reason,after about 2 weeks use when I take it it makes me tired.
like an hour later I can’t help but to go in and take a 3 hour nap.

thats how i know its about time to stop with the stims is when that starts

[quote]nichaaron wrote:

[/quote]
It does that to me also.

I have been taking 30mg every once in a while. It seems to curb my hunger and I’m trying to lose fat. It also makes me want to workout. I’m sure high doses and prolonged use could give you symptoms close to meth. BTW what is clen?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
nichaaron wrote:
like an hour later I can’t help but to go in and take a 3 hour nap.

Yep, me too. That’s when I gave it up for good, pretty much.

I think thats adrenal fatigue.

Bushy[/quote]

I beleive it is a sign of the start of that also
I should look into it more because I want to finish up this eca i have here and start clen in a few weeks but I sure wont if I have the ongoing signs of adrenal fatigue.

clen is clenbuturol its used mainly In livestock for asthma and hayfeaver releated breathing problems(mainly horses,because it is not approved by either the fda or the usda in the states) google it and also search on here,tons of info on it.

Am I the only person that feels no real stimulation from ephedrine?? I have a shitload of primatene tabs…I took them for a couple weeks but I didn’t notice much difference…in fact I get more stimulation from a Spike Shooter.