Ephedrine+Coffee+Sugar&Alcohol?

Hi everybody!

No, I’m not asking if it’s OK to eat chocolate and drink alcohol while on an EC :slight_smile: read on…

I decided to try a kind on an E/C stack, and the only form of ephedra I can buy legally and OTC in my country, is an ephedrine-based syrup. Here are the exact ingredients and recommended usage as an anti-cough drug:

5 ml of the liquid contain:

• glaucine HBr 5.75 mg (this is a herb-extracted bronchodilator)

• ephedrine HCl 4.6 mg

• succrose 3.5 g

• alcohol 0.069 g

Take 10 ml 3-4 times daily.

I have some questions:

1. Does anybody know of any negative effects of taking ephedrine + coffee + sugar + alcohol (although the latter in very small amount)?

2. They say 10 ml (i.e. 9.2 mg ephedrine HCl) 4 times daily, which makes 36.8 mg ephedrine total. This should be enough for an EC-stack effect, right? Is it

good to take the drug as prescribed 4 times daily or maybe it’s better to take it twice or once only?
Regardless of how many times daily the stack is taken, I guess it’s OK to do some cardio after every time I take it?

1. Can I pour the syrup in the coffee, as it is sugary and will sweeten the coffee? (They’ll mix in the stomach anyway)

2. Are caffeine pills much better than coffee, besides the bigger caffeine content? I can always make a stronger coffee, right?
    And I can only find guarana pills here, that have very small caffeine content so I guess the coffee drink is a better option.

3. I read here that ephedrine HCl is not as potent as ma huang? Could this be really possible?

And finally, I don’t want to take aspirin, as I also read here that it’s not really important.

Thanks a lot in advance :slight_smile:

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that 99 out of every 100 guys (at least) who ask questions like this have other things they would do much better to worry about. Like food and lifting weights.