T Nation

Ephedrine and Test 400

Hi all, this is my first post on T-Nation! Happy to be here with people who know what they are talking about and can speak more or less freely about AAS etc! Which is great as I have a question!

My question is has anyone here ever used Ephedrine (30mg) along side Test?

currently on test 400 - 150mg Test Cyp, 150mg Test E and 100mg Test decanoate (sorry if spelt wrong).

Im a week in doing 1ml every 4th day. And was thinking about adding Eph at 30mg doses split morning and pre workout, (60mg daily) 2 weeks on 2 weeks off (usual cycle) whilst doing test.
I dont use caffeine and asparin as some do as i think it works fine without.

I do regular Cardio as i do MMA 5 hours a week, and regular weight training inbetween (4 times a week, 60 mins a session) with 30 mins HIIT cardio on weight training days!

My current lifestyle is working on a desk job 8 hours a day. so need the extra cardio! and was hoping eph would be a great boost with the test for fat burning!

Any thoughts/ experiences on this kinda thing???

Cheers!

[quote]JPitbull91 wrote:
Hi all, this is my first post on T-Nation! Happy to be here with people who know what they are talking about and can speak more or less freely about AAS etc! Which is great as I have a question!

My question is has anyone here ever used Ephedrine (30mg) along side Test?

currently on test 400 - 150mg Test Cyp, 150mg Test E and 100mg Test decanoate (sorry if spelt wrong).

Im a week in doing 1ml every 4th day. And was thinking about adding Eph at 30mg doses split morning and pre workout, (60mg daily) 2 weeks on 2 weeks off (usual cycle) whilst doing test.
I dont use caffeine and asparin as some do as i think it works fine without.

I do regular Cardio as i do MMA 5 hours a week, and regular weight training inbetween (4 times a week, 60 mins a session) with 30 mins HIIT cardio on weight training days!

My current lifestyle is working on a desk job 8 hours a day. so need the extra cardio! and was hoping eph would be a great boost with the test for fat burning!

Any thoughts/ experiences on this kinda thing???

Cheers![/quote]

Welcome aboard!

I used the Ephedrine when it was a big thing years ago. Truthfully spend your hard earned money on a good protein powder. It will go a long way with the Test.

Should work just fine, keep an eye on your blood pressure. But I would recommend the full ECA stack, I mean why not?

Very True, Ive done a few ECA stacks before and Ive tried without the “CA” and its worked just as well, i think its more down to diet more than anything!

Thanks for the quick responses guys!