Ephedrine - A Good Idea?

Guys after a lot of times Ive tried to get lean and failed,Im seriously thinking to start taking fat burners.I’ve been a very fat kid and now im sitting at 13-14%,Im eating very very little carbs,Im doing Poliquins lactate training,and Im stuck …again,.I walk about 5km, a day with my schoolbag…I drink about 3-4 sacharine sweetened Trukish coffees a day…
Do you think ephedrine would be a good idea?
I was thinking about the traditional stack of 100mg caffeine,50mg ephedrine,100mg aspirine…
Btw I can get ephedrine over the counter in any drugstore.

My stats:
15 y/o
5’11’’
87 kgs
13-14%bf
very bad carb tolerance IMO
I tend to build muscle rather fast but i get too fat too fast,I just want to get lean so I’ll have room to fill out…

At 15 don’t even think about that stuff! Try adding some HIIT or something else. At your age you should be looking to play sport everyday (5-6 days a week) as well, that will def help. And maybe some green tea

[quote]Dwigs wrote:
At 15 don’t even think about that stuff! Try adding some HIIT or something else. At your age you should be looking to play sport everyday (5-6 days a week) as well, that will def help. And maybe some green tea[/quote]

Being that Im in the most difficult High School in the country i dont have time for sports(ok the guys in here play only soccer,in which i suck and I rly HATE it),but ill add complexes with my 25 kg barbell(ill do more reps)…any other ideas of what I can improve? Damn at least when i get older,is there any way of changing my predisposition to fat gain?

[quote]Marlind wrote:
Dwigs wrote:
At 15 don’t even think about that stuff! Try adding some HIIT or something else. At your age you should be looking to play sport everyday (5-6 days a week) as well, that will def help. And maybe some green tea

Being that Im in the most difficult High School in the country i dont have time for sports(ok the guys in here play only soccer,in which i suck and I rly HATE it),but ill add complexes with my 25 kg barbell(ill do more reps)…any other ideas of what I can improve? Damn at least when i get older,is there any way of changing my predisposition to fat gain?[/quote]

I’m not qualified enough to give you a proper answer but I’d assume so. I’m sure enough people have told you/given you the leture that your hormones are changing blah blah blah And that greatly affects your fat storage patterns. So as long as you train hard now you can positively affect the changes happening in your body, if not now at least for the future. Thats also why I’m saying don’t touch the ephedrine. I work with alot of guys your age and the problem is that it takes time, but results will come.

And dude I can’t by your school excuse, I went to a top school and am currently studying a bitch of a post grad degree but I make time for training and sport. Atyour age sport, especially team sports should be a priority. Training wise, at your age you will get good results from hill repeats, sprinting and road running interval training (go for a run, once you warm and the hearts going you jog for 200m, sprint 200m, jog 100m, walk 100m then repeat, using lamp poles as a guide also helps)

[quote]Dwigs wrote:
Marlind wrote:
Dwigs wrote:

Being that Im in the most difficult High School in the country i dont have time for sports(ok the guys in here play only soccer,in which i suck and I rly HATE it),but ill add complexes with my 25 kg barbell(ill do more reps)…any other ideas of what I can improve? Damn at least when i get older,is there any way of changing my predisposition to fat gain?

I’m not qualified enough to give you a proper answer but I’d assume so. I’m sure enough people have told you/given you the leture that your hormones are changing blah blah blah And that greatly affects your fat storage patterns. So as long as you train hard now you can positively affect the changes happening in your body, if not now at least for the future. Thats also why I’m saying don’t touch the ephedrine. I work with alot of guys your age and the problem is that it takes time, but results will come.

And dude I can’t by your school excuse, I went to a top school and am currently studying a bitch of a post grad degree but I make time for training and sport. Atyour age sport, especially team sports should be a priority. Training wise, at your age you will get good results from hill repeats, sprinting and road running interval training (go for a run, once you warm and the hearts going you jog for 200m, sprint 200m, jog 100m, walk 100m then repeat, using lamp poles as a guide also helps)[/quote]

The school was an excuse because i cant play soccer and generally suck very bad at sports.lol :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Marlind wrote:
Guys after a lot of times Ive tried to get lean and failed,Im seriously thinking to start taking fat burners.I’ve been a very fat kid and now im sitting at 13-14%,Im eating very very little carbs,Im doing Poliquins lactate training,and Im stuck …again,.I walk about 5km, a day with my schoolbag…I drink about 3-4 sacharine sweetened Trukish coffees a day…
I was thinking about the traditional stack of 100mg caffeine,50mg ephedrine,100mg aspirine…

My stats:
15 y/o
5’11’’
87 kgs
13-14%bf
I tend to build muscle rather fast but i get too fat too fast,I just want to get lean so I’ll have room to fill out…[/quote]

Stop being lazy and diet like a man. I’ve used ephedrine lot’s of times. Nothing spectacular in terms of results. It just helps a tad. Quite honestly nowadays I just realized I’m better off dieting without using it. I just tend to feel like shit a few hours after taking it. Not worth it IMO. Just use some good 'ol coffee. Stick to basic, readily available stuff.

[quote]Marlind wrote:

My stats:
15 y/o
5’11’’
87 kgs
13-14%bf
I tend to build muscle rather fast but i get too fat too fast,I just want to get lean so I’ll have room to fill out…[/quote]

Keep a daily planner and simply write down everything you eat for one week. Then, eliminate one thing (the unhealthiest of course) and leave everything else the same. Same portions and same food items.

If that doesn’t work, elim another item.

Now, if this doesn’t work, you have to get into calorie counting and weighing foods and its a pain in the ass; so be religious about the first technique and especially PORTION CONTROL.

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
Marlind wrote:

My stats:
15 y/o
5’11’’
87 kgs
13-14%bf
I tend to build muscle rather fast but i get too fat too fast,I just want to get lean so I’ll have room to fill out…

Stop being lazy and diet like a man. I’ve used ephedrine lot’s of times. Nothing spectacular in terms of results. It just helps a tad. Quite honestly nowadays I just realized I’m better off dieting without using it. I just tend to feel like shit a few hours after taking it. Not worth it IMO. Just use some good 'ol coffee. Stick to basic, readily available stuff.[/quote]

Dude srsly, i diet,I didn’t eat cake at my moms birthday(tear runs through the cheek:P)I dont touch even fruits…And goddamnit I always get stuck at this bodyfat…anyways ill see what i can do.

[quote]Marlind wrote:
Bicep_craze wrote:
Marlind wrote:

My stats:
15 y/o
5’11’’
87 kgs
13-14%bf

Stop being lazy and diet like a man. I’ve used ephedrine lot’s of times. Nothing spectacular in terms of results. It just helps a tad. Quite honestly nowadays I just realized I’m better off dieting without using it. I just tend to feel like shit a few hours after taking it. Not worth it IMO. Just use some good 'ol coffee. Stick to basic, readily available stuff.

Dude srsly, i diet,I didn’t eat cake at my moms birthday(tear runs through the cheek:P)I dont touch even fruits…And goddamnit I always get stuck at this bodyfat…anyways ill see what i can do.[/quote]

Takes a few months to diet down man. Not days. It’s not gonna happen overnight. Just saying.

By the way at 13-14% bf why the hell do you want to cut down? You’re only 15 also. Don’t waste time cutting down. Just eat, train and repeat to gain muscle for now.

my biggest problem its not my bf now,its my immense fatgain when i start bulking,i get obese over a couple of weeks ,well not obese but i get at 18%…I was thinking to get lean so ill have more time to build muscle,

You need to stop drinking alcohol, you need to eat clean 24/7 for a number of months, you need to train consistently for years.

Do not turn to drugs because you don’t look like you want - they will not give you any results you can keep - IF you even get to where you want with them, which is unlikely.

Morning:2 eggs with a little cheese,1 turkish coffee and 1 multivitamin,1magnesium and 1 calcium pill.
After school:1 espresso
Lunch:boiled or stewed vegetables with meat or 500 gr chicken breast with cheese (no potatoes ,carrots or high carb vegetables)
Later:1 turkish coffee
After the gym(this may or may not be my last meal of the day):cheese, tomato and some salami,maybe a couple of eggs.
Dinner: if i eat again,I eat the same as after i train or just some cheese with my tea :slight_smile:

*My coffees and teas are all sweetened with artificial sweeteners.
*My cheese is white cheese and rarely is yellow fatty cheese
*I also may drink one table spoon of olive oil.
*I may eat more eggs ,it varies,and also i try to eat small protein snacks when i feel hungry like: very little cheese or one piece of salami etc.

Thanx bushido :slight_smile:

[quote]Marlind wrote:
Morning:2 eggs with a little cheese,1 turkish coffee and 1 multivitamin,1magnesium and 1 calcium pill.
Lunch:boiled or stewed vegetables with meat or 500 gr chicken breast with cheese (no potatoes ,carrots or high carb vegetables)
After the gym(this may or may not be my last meal of the day):cheese, tomato and some salami,maybe a couple of eggs.
Dinner: if i eat again,I eat the same as after i train or just some cheese with my tea :slight_smile:

*I may eat more eggs ,it varies,and also i try to eat small protein snacks when i feel hungry like: very little cheese or one piece of salami etc.

Thanx bushido :)[/quote]
if you train hard enough i don’t see how that diet could make you gain much fat, i cut with more food than that.

Also there are days in which I eat 2-3 apples,but i do it very very rarely…

[quote]Kerley wrote:
Marlind wrote:

Thanx bushido :slight_smile:
if you train hard enough i don’t see how that diet could make you gain much fat, i cut with more food than that.[/quote]

well thats what i eat to cut,so I can finalyyy bulk and gain some meat.:stuck_out_tongue:

You arent eating nearly enough protein and IMO you should replace about half of the cheese you eat with a a quality protein source. I don’t really care if the cheese is processed or not. Salami is also not a good source of protein. Peanut butter would be a nice addition.

I have a feeling your metabolism has slowed down because of the small amount of food you are eating on a daily basis. Eating after your workout is extremely important. You need a good source of carbs after your workout, ‘cutting’ or not. Breakfast and PWO meals are essential.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
You arent eating nearly enough protein and IMO you should replace about half of the cheese you eat with a a quality protein source. I don’t really care if the cheese is processed or not. Salami is also not a good source of protein. Peanut butter would be a nice addition.

I have a feeling your metabolism has slowed down because of the small amount of food you are eating on a daily basis. Eating after your workout is extremely important. You need a good source of carbs after your workout, ‘cutting’ or not. Breakfast and PWO meals are essential. [/quote]

Whey protein is waaay to expensive in here,I srsly cant afford it.Peanut butter I’ll see if i can find some,Ive never seen it in shops/…

[quote]Marlind wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

I have a feeling your metabolism has slowed down because of the small amount of food you are eating on a daily basis. Eating after your workout is extremely important. You need a good source of carbs after your workout, ‘cutting’ or not. Breakfast and PWO meals are essential.

Whey protein is waaay to expensive in here,I srsly cant afford it.Peanut butter I’ll see if i can find some,Ive never seen it in shops/…[/quote]

Whey protein isn’t necessary. It’s a luxury that can easily be compensated for with whole food. Don’t worry about that