Ephedra?

I have seen people talking on here and on other sites about how it is back in some form on the market. Is this true? If so what products have it and whats the relative strength of it as compared to those that were banned in the past?

Thanks

[quote]mattnxtc wrote:
I have seen people talking on here and on other sites about how it is back in some form on the market. Is this true? If so what products have it and whats the relative strength of it as compared to those that were banned in the past?

Thanks[/quote]

I just ordered 5 bottles of ephedra extract 60 tabs 25mg per tap and some Staker 2’s nothings changed. I like the ephedra only tabs the most.

[quote]Hagar wrote:
mattnxtc wrote:

Thanks

I just ordered 5 bottles of ephedra extract 60 tabs 25mg per tap and some Staker 2’s nothings changed. I like the ephedra only tabs the most. [/quote]

In the states? Is it still going by ephedra? What brands is it coming in?

Yes you can get it in the states just do a google search. Funny how every Bodybuilding magazine used to praise ephedra but when it got banned all of a sudden the say it sucks.