Ephedra Ban Overturned

Maximum Strength HOT-ROX absolutely beats the snot out of MD-6 (ephedrine based products), wrt fat burning effectiveness.

Personally, I couldn’t stand the ephedrine buzz…

I wonder if HOT-ROX will come down a little in price if ephedra is here to stay? Probably not, but it’s a wishful thought.

[quote]cbeefyt wrote:
You wouldnt even think ephedrine is banned these days, anyone notice that alot of gas stations still sell stockpiles of it. I still buy it everytime I see it at the gas stations.[/quote]

Ephedrine isn’t banned. Ephedra is.

Ephedrine is the (typically) synthetic isolated alkaloid that acts as a stimulant, and can help with asthma, and respiratory congestion. Ephedra is the herbal plant that it was originally derived from. Ephedra contains natural ephedrine alkaloids.

Ephedrine is still available as an FDA regulated over the counter (OTC) drug. Ephedra is no longer available as an herbal suplement.

[quote]topher wrote:
cbeefyt wrote:
You wouldnt even think ephedrine is banned these days, anyone notice that alot of gas stations still sell stockpiles of it. I still buy it everytime I see it at the gas stations.

Ephedrine isn’t banned. Ephedra is.

Ephedrine is the (typically) synthetic isolated alkaloid that acts as a stimulant, and can help with asthma, and respiratory congestion. Ephedra is the herbal plant that it was originally derived from. Ephedra contains natural ephedrine alkaloids.

Ephedrine is still available as an FDA regulated over the counter (OTC) drug. Ephedra is no longer available as an herbal suplement.[/quote]

Why this keeps having to be repeated, I have no idea. For some reason, people cannot grasp this concept.

Good info, topher.