Ephedra and Ephedrine Products

hey guys i work at the local GNC for my town and had a couple questions on ephedra. i know that the FDA has banned it and have heard that the banned was lifted. im not here to start an argument on wether this is true or not. but i do have customers constantly coming in the store asking for it. we dont carry it in our store and so i dont know much about it. i have done some reading and have found a site called
buy-ephedrine.com/pure-ephedrine-pe25-60-tablets-p-44.html and was wondering if anyone knew anything about it.

i have read about ECA stacks and how well they work. is this product a scam or is this legit? i have been looking into a EC stack and if that site truly does sell that PE-25 then would that be a good product to stack with say 150 - 200 mg of caffine? any help would be great. and yeah i know us gnc see guys dont know shit i hear it all the time lol. but give me a break im just a college guy tryin to pay for school lol. thanks again for any help on this subject.

It isn’t banned anymore, just heavily regulated. It’s a lot more loose up here in Canada.

EC stack works good. Don’t know about that particular E product though. Website looks kind of shady.

Ephedra the previously unregulated herb is not legal for sale as a supplement in the US,neither is Ephedrine. Ephedrine the drug is legal for sale in the US as a bronchodilator and has never been illegal, just heavily regulated along with psuedoephedrine. I believe both are also legal for use in traditional Chinese medicine. It looks like the products on that site were made before the ban so they are quasi-legal. I’m sure they work good.

I was thinking of selling Ephedrine legally. You can get it but it’s difficult and expensive. I would sell it for probably $20-$25 for a max daily limit of 3.6g in 30mg tablets. It would of course be indicated only for exercise induced asthma but may have the side effects of increaed metabolism,fat loss, energy, and increased muscular force output. Realisticaly, would anybody out there be interested in buying a product like that?

[quote]Pretzel Logic wrote:
<<< max daily dose of 3.6g in 30mg tablets. >>>[/quote]

I hope you don’t mean 3.6 grams or 3600 milligrams

I like real ephedrine products for weight loss, but too many people were taking them for too long.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Personally, I would advise staying away from ephedrine, if you are even slightly concerned about your adrenals and whether they might be fatigued.

Why? Because IMO, if your adrenals are not 100%, then they will produce cortisol (as well as adrenaline/epinephrine) in response to an ephedrine stimulus.

Cortisol is well-known to cause central obesity, water retention, and atrophy of skeletal muscles.

From personal experience, ephedrine used to work well for me. It gave me great energy and intensity in the gym.

BUT, these days (at 34yrs old) all it does is bloat me, and prolong my recovery from exercise by about 24 hours.

A frined sent me a free tub of T5s (ECA stack) and I simply will not take them. All ephedrine does for me these days is make me paradoxically tired, irritable and hot.

Bushy[/quote]

Ephedrine can be a good appetite suppressant, but I agree with this post completely.

IMO, it’s not worth it.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Pretzel Logic wrote:
<<< max daily dose of 3.6g in 30mg tablets. >>>

[/quote]

Haha. I see what you mean. No, I meant maximum that can be legally sold to one person per day(to discourage meth production), not ingested. I missued the word dose.

Ephedra fucking rocks, Its kicks so much ass its in a class of its own. It give s you a great workout, and it leans you out, when on a LCD though.

START small and build up slowly though.

PS. I find HRX exhausts my adrenals more than ephedra.

[quote]Pretzel Logic wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
Pretzel Logic wrote:
<<< max daily dose of 3.6g in 30mg tablets. >>>

Haha. I see what you mean. No, I meant maximum that can be legally sold to one person per day(to discourage meth production), not ingested. I missued the word dose. [/quote]

Good because I was afraid somebody would wind up blowing the top of their skull off if they didn’t know any better =]

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
MISCONCEPTION wrote:
Ephedra fucking rocks, Its kicks so much ass its in a class of its own. It give s you a great workout, and it leans you out, when on a LCD though.

START small and build up slowly though.

PS. I find HRX exhausts my adrenals more than ephedra.

That’s very interesting. Personally, HRX gives me a nice lift throughout the day, but ephedrine phucks my day up, haha!

Bushy[/quote]

Its crazy if I take 1 HRX in the morning I cant sleep all night it does something to me. I do find that As a pre workout supplement it is awesome!