Epedrine Limiting Muscle Gains?

So this is a little observation I made…

For the last 4-6 years I have been taking ephedrine off and on which I know is not a good thing for my body so save your insults for someone who thinks its good for them…

However I noticed lately that my sex drive was falling off a bit with the wife which may be normal, but I am not a fan of it. I recently stopped taking ephedrine and the first two days made me feel withdraw almost like caffine withdrawl, but after that my energy level shot through the roof and my sex drive shot through the roof, everyday when I get home from work I just want to make the babies, if you know what I mean.

My question is this, if ephedrine ruined my sex drive and sex drive is based upon a production of testosterone, then would it not be fair to say that taking ephedrine would inhibit muscle gains???

I worked my azz off for 9 months straight and didn’t seem to gain all that much muscle, only strength, I really hope I didn’t shoot myself in the foot for taking something to help me breathe better.

stimulants in general reduce sex drive, not testosterone.

your problem was probably that your blood vessels were restricted due to the ephedrine, which kept your penis from getting hard.