EOD and Preloading Syringes?

The thing is that I have my Test E in a crackable ampule/vial. So once I open I can’t close it.
So best way would be to store this in a sterile 5ml or 10ml vial

Or if I preload syringes which doesn’t have rubber plunger like this:

10x-b-braun-injekt-luer-ansatz_en

I doubt those would seal well enough to not leak everywhere. For better or worse, I do know people that fill a weeks worth of syringes at a time and have been fine. But that doesn’t mean it’s the best idea.

I could put needle with a cap but it could still probably leak.

So best bet would be to store in a sterile vial right?

I guess. It just seems like a lot of back and forth.

Alright then sterile vial it is.

I will start with M/W/F 150mg/wk and see how it goes.

@ncsugrad2002 since you started to feel it from 7th week then I will just have to patient.

Thanks everyone :+1:

I fill multiple weeks at a time, and my test comes in glass amps. I have not noticed any difference at all in the pressure needed from day 1 to day 60 of storage. @johann77 noted that his lab did an in house test with some syringes from China (where most of them are probably made), and there was some contamination notes after storage. But he did not implicate the rubber plunger, rather the actual plastic of the syringes. I VERY seriously doubt that a syringe that is actually medical grade will leech anything from the plunger, and really should not from the plastic, but you get what you get. I wouldn’t waste a second on worrying about the rubber. The plastic, well, I don’t like plastic in general, but it’s pretty hard to come by a glass kit. Realistically, you are getting a much bigger load of leeched plastic from the water system where you live and all of the bottles that liquids are stored, transported, and sold in.

1 Like

I would see if you could get some amber colored vials if you go this route. Test cyp is supposed to be light sensitive, not sure about ethanate. If you do get the clear vials just make sure you store it in a dark area just to be safe (I personally do with an amber colored one also). May be a non issue but better safe than sorry.

Honestly it’s kinda hard to find some sterile vials here in Germany. I had to order those from UK.
But I will check for amber next time

Why not use an insulin syringe? No backfilling. No need to preload.

What is your SHBG?

I do have an insulin syringe. I have it without fixed needle

It’s 9.2 nmol/l (10.0-57.0)

I use a 30 guage…takes 30 to 40 seconds to draw but I shoot daily.

I also bought 30 gauge. How much mg daily do you inject?

22mg daily

So with 30g there won’t be any scar after long term daily use right?