T Nation

Enzyte T - Booster?

is enzyte a good t booster?

do dollars grow on trees?

it’s definitely a good penis booster.

its got the top 5 test boosters in it,so it got to do something…i guess $$$$ does grow on tress

the company has screwed people before.
http://consumeraffairs.com/scam_alerts/enzyte.html

I think they are one of the top five boosters because of those obnoxious-ass commercials that are constantly shown. People saw them, bought the pills, thus more commercials being produced, leading more people to believe it really works and buy more pills. It is like a perpetual motion machine of stupidity.
They are an herbal supplement that is supposed to improve circulation. That is all. The company stresses this in fine print.

Enzyte is crap. Try tribulus, lots of people report good results and it is not that expensive, so if you don’t like it, you’re not out much.

I don’t get all the negativity on Enzyte. I can understand being pissed at these companies for their dishonest business practices. I just pick up Enzyte at the local supplement store and I’ve noticed a big difference since I started taking the product. Hard-ons are a lot harder. Orgasms much bigger. What’s not to like???

[quote]randman wrote:
I don’t get all the negativity on Enzyte. I can understand being pissed at these companies for their dishonest business practices. I just pick up Enzyte at the local supplement store and I’ve noticed a big difference since I started taking the product. Hard-ons are a lot harder. Orgasms much bigger. What’s not to like???[/quote]

The fucking annoying commercials!

[quote]Bri Hildebrandt wrote:
randman wrote:
I don’t get all the negativity on Enzyte. I can understand being pissed at these companies for their dishonest business practices. I just pick up Enzyte at the local supplement store and I’ve noticed a big difference since I started taking the product. Hard-ons are a lot harder. Orgasms much bigger. What’s not to like???

The fucking annoying commercials![/quote]

Oh, I forgot to tell you. That’s the exact same smile I walk around with all the time now. Same with the girlfriend… ;-0