T Nation

Enzyte Founder Gets 25 Years

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I just want to know, what is that tune that is whistled all throughout that Enzyte ad? It gets stuck in my head …please anyone, answer this.

I loved the commmercials

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Those commercials were almost as irritating as, “Do you have too much body fat? People gain more body fat because of stress, having kids, and cortisol…and not the 15th bag of Doritos you are scarfing down as you watch this”.

The part that irritates me the most in that commercial is when they say, “It’s not your fault.” Great, way to enable them. Now they have another excuse to blame their fatness on. It’s not my fault I’m fat, my life is just so stressful. Nevermind that I haven’t exercised in 5 years and eat shit all day long.[/quote]

And why are all the “miracle cures” seemingly all from Sweden?!

[quote]Kruiser wrote:
rainjack wrote:
I just hope part of the sentence includes removing those stupid ads.

They’ll probably just get replaced with new ads featuring the now “Not So Smilin’ Bob” getting boned up the ass by happy, Enzyte using inmates.
[/quote]

ha, something tells me he’d still have that shit-eating grin on his face.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Those commercials were almost as irritating as, “Do you have too much body fat? People gain more body fat because of stress, having kids, and cortisol…and not the 15th bag of Doritos you are scarfing down as you watch this”.[/quote]

The kicker in those commercials if you actually see the small print is something like

“Actual weight loss was an average of 2.68lbs”

Yesterday I weighed 190, today I weighed 186…I must be taking a double dose.

About the OP: Enzyte works!!! (a friend told me)

[quote]ktennies wrote:
Kruiser wrote:
rainjack wrote:
I just hope part of the sentence includes removing those stupid ads.

They’ll probably just get replaced with new ads featuring the now “Not So Smilin’ Bob” getting boned up the ass by happy, Enzyte using inmates.

ha, something tells me he’d still have that shit-eating grin on his face.[/quote]

Bastard. You beat me to it.

I am glad that this guy got a stiff sentence. There should be little tolerance for shit like this.

What’s hilarious is the fact the 98% of all those taken in by the scam. Are already being taken in by the next scammer. There is a sucker born very minute, many rely on that fact.

[quote]VanderLaan wrote:
ktennies wrote:
Kruiser wrote:
rainjack wrote:
I just hope part of the sentence includes removing those stupid ads.

They’ll probably just get replaced with new ads featuring the now “Not So Smilin’ Bob” getting boned up the ass by happy, Enzyte using inmates.

ha, something tells me he’d still have that shit-eating grin on his face.

Bastard. You beat me to it.

I am glad that this guy got a stiff sentence. There should be little tolerance for shit like this.[/quote]

ha ha. You said “stiff sentence.”