Enviga & Caffiene

I just saw this drink in the store called Enviga. It is green tea extracts with caffeine and says it increases cals burned by 60-100. Does using a product with caffeine and stuff regularly make it not effective and make you sluggish then when you don’t have it? I was dead tired from lab and for the first time drank some and I was hyper for about 1 hour. Today I drank it again and I don’t feel the same effect. I also noticed when I took spike the first 3-4 times I felt crazy and then I felt nothing. Any ideas?

Also, it seems from what I’ve read caffeine is bad all around…inhibits good carb tolarance. I was thinking maybe just on off days when I’m eating less carbs and when I needed energy I would drink one of those drinks?

Sounds like you built up a bit of tolerance for caffiene. Happens with any drug you take.

But I like the berry Enviga.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
Sounds like you built up a bit of tolerance for caffiene. Happens with any drug you take.

But I like the berry Enviga.[/quote]

The thing is I usually have ZERO caffeine. So I don’t see why it doesn’t really effect me much. It’s always been this way. I hate coffee and I drink only diet 7-up or decaf teas (and water of course), so I would think then when I do take something with caffeine like spike or one of these drinks it would have some huge impact. But it doesn’t.