T Nation

Enth and Winny

Hi
i’m planning a 1st cycle (main focus fat loss)

after researching online and on books i think i would use the following drugs:

test e: 500mg/week (1 shot week)
proviron: 50mg ED
winy: 50mg ED (oral)

the cycle should last 8week and look like:
1-8 test e
1-6 proviron
7-8 winny
10-12 PCT (nolva, alphamale)

nolva on hand in case of estrogen problem

Proviron sholud help to optimize free test and fat loss.

any hints?

i would flip-flop the winny and proviron in their order, but otherwise looks okay.

Inject the enanthate more than just once a week. 2X/week at a minimum, preferrably E3D.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Inject the enanthate more than just once a week. 2X/week at a minimum, preferrably E3D. [/quote]

E3D? mhh can you help me understand why?
its halflife is 8day… i thought that E7D should be ok…

may be frontloading reduce IM freq?

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
i would flip-flop the winny and proviron in their order, but otherwise looks okay.[/quote]

why?
to use proviron as a bridge?

[quote]cadav wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Inject the enanthate more than just once a week. 2X/week at a minimum, preferrably E3D.

E3D? mhh can you help me understand why?
its halflife is 8day… i thought that E7D should be ok…

may be frontloading reduce IM freq?[/quote]

Your plasma levels will be all over the place if you inject E7D a drug with an 8 day half life. More frequent injections levels out the peaks and valleys.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
i would flip-flop the winny and proviron in their order, but otherwise looks okay.[/quote]

do you also think he should be on winstrol for six weeks and be on proviron for two weeks or just the order he takes them in?

yeah, kind of…staring off with the Winny will “kick-start” the cycle, since test-e is little slow acting, and the Prov will keep you hard throughout the cycle.

honestly, test prop would prolly be a better choice, but test-e is pretty good, just long acting

either/or…personally, i wouldn’t stay on oral Winny that long…more ike 3-4 weeks