Entertaining YouTube Videos

LOL!! That “What Am I” vid was golden, Vic!

The other one… WTF? Not even remotely entertaining… unless I missed something.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
LOL!! That “What Am I” vid was golden, Vic!

The other one… WTF? Not even remotely entertaining… unless I missed something.[/quote]

The first one was because if I have to remember that shit, you do to.

I’M FUCKING MY HAND! I’M FUCKING MY HAND!

That video reminds me of a time last year when I thought it would be cute if my dogs could talk…then I realized they’d just say “HI YOU! HI! HI! EAT? EAT? PLAY OK? HI YOU! EAT? HI HI HI!” all the fucking time.

[quote]Nards wrote:
“HI YOU! HI! HI! EAT? EAT? PLAY OK? HI YOU! EAT? HI HI HI!” all the fucking time.[/quote]

I nominate the following video as “winner of the thread”

[quote]Stern wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
“HI YOU! HI! HI! EAT? EAT? PLAY OK? HI YOU! EAT? HI HI HI!” all the fucking time.[/quote]
[/quote]

I love that picture! That’s pretty much my dogs there. Thanks for that.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

This one made me smile a bit, but the one where he makes chilly was damn funny.

I nominate the following video as “winner of the thread”

[/quote]
I usually dig your posts, Pimpy. But that vid was not what I expected. Imagine how much funnier it would have been if the voices were still those of the original characters.

Not a fan eh? To each their own. Personally I found the blaxplotation voice-overs of the Peanuts gang hilarious. Some of the dialogue in there is incredible too, ie: “what kind of diamond encrusted contraband am I gonna swipe from the Abu Dhabi sand moolies at the mall?”

Not a fan eh? To each their own. Personally I found the blaxplotation voice-overs of the Peanuts gang hilarious. Some of the dialogue in there is incredible too, ie: “what kind of diamond encrusted contraband am I gonna swipe from the Abu Dhabi sand moolies at the mall?”[/quote]

I agree about the dialog. Now just imagine it in the real characters own voices. :wink:

What I noticed the most and found the most entertaining about the “Epic Meal Time” fast food lasagne vid was how the main guy (the one with the cave man forehead and beard) always had this sort of half angry/half disinterested look on his face and how he at times would not look directly at the camera.