Entertaining YouTube Videos

^ Wtf…?

SSC, your video has disabled embedding.

[quote]LiquidMercury wrote:
SSC, your video has disabled embedding.[/quote]

Boo, I don’t know how to change that.

Lucky for us, the modern marvel known as the internet allows watching the video to be just one more click away!

^That’s such a golden fuck-up.

These “Look Around You” videos may look like something from the BBC in 1979 but they were made in about 2003 or 2004.
It’s a dry humour of course, but so amazingly well done I think you may want to watch all the other ones they have.

[quote]LiquidMercury wrote:

Damn…

[quote]Nards wrote:
These “Look Around You” videos may look like something from the BBC in 1979 but they were made in about 2003 or 2004.
It’s a dry humour of course, but so amazingly well done I think you may want to watch all the other ones they have.

LOL!

[quote]Heracles_rocks wrote:

I am not a violent person, but this idiot deserves to be bludgeoned in the face repeatedly. There is nothing entertaining about acting like a 5-year old with ADHD.

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]Heracles_rocks wrote:

I am not a violent person, but this idiot deserves to be bludgeoned in the face repeatedly. There is nothing entertaining about acting like a 5-year old with ADHD.[/quote]

Holy shit you’re not kidding…I just watched maybe 15 seconds and jumped ahead a couple of times and he makes Chris Tucker in The Fifth Element look like Steven Wright.

How did she make that big baby face? Was it real or a mask??

Also, this video is ostensibly made for her future granddaughter to watch…I hope she’s already had a daughter as this video will ensure she never gets pregnant.

well, there’s always the “will it blend series” Will It Blend? - Skis & Global Warming - YouTube
or the “epic meal time” ones