Enter Planet Cybertron

LOG # 306

Running. Not good with running. Not really fast at all.

Kind of just ran to catch a rhythm, and bang out all this…crap I’ve been dealing with.

Slow paced, some sprints here and there really.

About 45 mins. Tons of breaks.

3 Likes

Hope you’re alright and i hope you’re mum will be alright too.

2 Likes

Thanks man

1 Like

LOG # 307

DE squat

Was rather distracted. Just went straight into squatting.

Rather big plate jumps.

135x5

225x5

Working set: 325 9x2

I’m going to be honest. This was rather uncomfortable, but doable. Form was fine. Bit of tightness in the right hip. But not too bad. My mind was elsewhere sadly. Typically I’d be stoaked about such progress, but…wasn’t feeling it.

Assist:

Leg press: 135 5x20

Back extensions: 215 3x10

Adbuctor/adductor: back and forth 100lbs 5x20

Hamstring curls: 55 4x10

Hanging leg raises: AMRAP

2 Likes

If anyone asks,

My training kind of is morphing. Elements of Westside (mostly the dynamic effort),that mash up with small bits of 5/3/1, or some other similar linear progression. Mostly for deads. Squat and bench lean toward Westside, since they progress the best with that type of training. I kind of eyeball max out days according to how I’m feeling. As far as I’ve seen. Occasionally I throw in some type of burner/failure patterns.

Not strictly Westside, not strictly 5/3/1, some type of hybrid of the two. With conditioning/aerobic work so I don’t become a painfully slow, stiff, hunk of muscle. And so I don’t have to keep buying bigger jeans.

I’m getting back into the frequency I kept on top of last year. This year has been a bit rough, but it’s all good. Just keep moving.

2 Likes

Thanks. I was looking for this song. Lazy summabus Imma.

1 Like

Just gonna leave this here because it brought too many giggles out of me lol. Kevin Hart has his funny moments

Nice, very nice.

2 Likes

Thanks man. I took quite a few breathers though.

You rock girl

1 Like

hope i get that strong! damn

2 Likes

Thanks for the compliments guys :hugs:

2 Likes

LOG # 308

KB swings. Tabata style

7 mins, 30 second breaks.

2 Likes

That’s hardcore girly!!! You are awesome and I’m proud of you. Hopefully I can get there too. Oh and I listened to the G-Eazy song while getting ready for work :sunglasses: dance party!

2 Likes

If you ever need some type of dance/workout music just scroll through my log.

I kind of post all types of music, mostly electronic dance type stuff lol

And thank you :blush:

LOG 309? I think.

DE bench

Warm up: just the bar x10

Work up:

135x5

155x5

Working set: 170 9x3

Assist:

Board press: 135 5x5

Cable rows: 50lbs 3x12

Underhand BB rows: just the bar AMRAP

hanging leg raises: 3x10

Also wanted to ease the soreness from my last squat session, because it’s still difficult to walk slightly.

Stair master: 10 mins

Battle ropes: 5 mins

1 Like

Your weights are impressive, can I ask what your stats are? Is it true you are only 22? I think I read it in a different post and could not believe it! Lots of maturity for 22! Great workouts lately! Hope things are going better in your family?

1 Like

Thanks!

Bench: highest max is 205? Yea.

Squat: 380

Deadlift: 370

Things have been all types of scrambled, and I’m actually a bit impressed that I’ve progressed even this much, because my diet and my frequency have been absolute crap for quite some months now.

Midway through this year I’m hoping to see 400 out of my squat and deadlift. Possibly 225 for bench? Maybe.

Yea I’m only 22. Well, due to be 23 in May. Granted I’ve felt the same ever since I graduated high school.

And thanks for viewing me as a more mature person. I think my age still shows itself sometimes, but I think that’s to be expected.

And things seem okay for the time being. My mom still isn’t talking. She’ll say hi, and give me a kiss on the cheek and a hug before she leaves off to work, but that’s been it for now.

My stepdad and my biological dad have been calling me asking about my mom. I haven’t really been wanting to talk to anyone expect my husband, so everyone’s calls have been going straight to voicemail.

But today is a step closer to things getting better.

2 Likes

It sounds like your mom has being very impacted, and I hope she is ok!
Great numbers but I meant height/weight?
Glad the workouts are strong despite stuff in your family!

1 Like

Oh sorry,

I’m 5 feet even, and my last weigh in, I was at 190. 191-194 when I’ve been eating and drinking fluids and whatnot.

Body fat percentage is somewhere around 24-26%?Give or take. I don’t give too much of a hoot about BF% though.

1 Like