Enter Planet Cybertron

Okay you’re strong enough. You can quit now.

2 Likes

To be honest not yet. Not even close.

3 Likes

2 humble. Need a little more deadpool in ya

1 Like

I was thinking Harley Quinn, but Deadpool is just as good.

1 Like

Rangiku > harley

1 Like

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed: OMG YES. Don’t get me started on Bleach. Because then I’ll get started on Mobile Suit Gundam.

2 Likes

Tall geese is god

1 Like

I can agree. I liked the Strike Dagger suits the most only because they were drawn differently, and I like that older bulky robot look. They were like massive distributions but still.

But in Gundam versus, hands down was the Unicorn Suit. So much awesome. The suit can freaking connect with you telepathically. Sucks you can only handle like 5 mins of it at a time, but still.

Kind of like how kenpachis bankai starts making his body fall appart almost instantly

1 Like

Yea pretty much. I get sad every time someone gets hurt.
Do you watch Attack on Titan?

I watched a fair chunk of the first season but can’t remember why i stopped

Bleach is all time fave though
“What do you call a miracle if it happens twice?”

They called it Fate right?

1 Like

LOG # 233

Sled pulls. Well I was pulling hubbys car. Decent chunk of field somewhere in the neighborhood.

Couldn’t really measure out yards, but I was out there for maybe an hour. Took 5 min rests as needed.

I’m in BIG trouble though. Bent the bottom part out of the frame on my husband’s car a bit (fender? Idk). I kind of rigged it up shitty compared to how I usually do it. I pushed it back to the best of my ability. Doesn’t look too much different, but I still bent it.
His car is almost 13 or 14 years old (old as SHIT), and I usually pull my car or my moms car.

Husband said, and I quote, “what’s with you always lifting and pulling shit that’s like three times your size?”

He never really says much, but when he does it’s rather funny. Lol. Needless to say I’m receiving the silent treatment for a couple of days.

5 Likes

You’re just too strong lol.

I’ve been receiving so many flattering compliments lately. You guys are so nice lol But I’m pretty sure it’s husbands old ass car not needing to be dragging around in neutral for like an hour. Lol

This legit and made me chuckle haha “Oh did you accidentally run into something?” “Nah, pulled it with a poor hook up.” :joy:

3 Likes

He can be mad but it’s not like he’s going to tell anyone.

What happened to your car?

My wife damaged it while pushing and pulling it for exercise. (said no man ever) lol

6 Likes

I know but he has had that thing for like his entire life lol. Its his baby. You really cant even tell I did much to it. Its slightly bent when the light hits it.

1 Like

LOG # 234

2 mile walk

10 min jump rope

Gnarly bout of insomnia have yet to go to sleep. Have no idea how I’ll fair later for training. If I even wake up by then. If I even sleep by then.

2 Likes