Enter Planet Cybertron

My mum forced me to a pilates class a while back and I was more flexible than the instructor, still hated it.

3 Likes

Lol yea my mom is always asking what I find so appealing about lifting large amounts of weight. She used to lift, but only in the 135 department in terms of the compound movements, for BB type stuff and a plethora of DB work, to help her with track and field.

I just never actually attended a session in real life before. im pretty sure I’d feel this way about a spin class too though.

Looking very smooth all over the place. No bumps and ridges just yet.

Calories are up to 2100.

Been extremely stressed and anxious about getting my acceptance letter in the mail to UHD. I’m one year away from my bachelors degree. I think I’ll get in, considering I’m transferring but I get anxious over this type of stuff every single time. I was anxious when I got registered for my damn community college.

Not sure what’s going on with my husband either, but I take it he’s having stress issues too. He’s been as silent as a church mouse lately. Not one to crowd him, so I usually just waits until he opens up.

I’ll put up measurements soon.

Pretty excited for the T-ransformation challenge. Also anxious though.

Just a giant ball of anxiety at the moment.

3 Likes

LOG # 214

Swimming drills

50m back

50m butterfly

100m freestyle

50 butterfly

50m back

Down to 193. Not sure where this giant jump came from. Wasn’t expecting to be low 190s for another 2-3 weeks.
Had a major fat/protein surge today, and a carb-up the day before. Maybe that’s the reason why? Idk.

I don’t fair good with large amounts of carbs. I fair okay with a semi-high dose of fats, but most times I keep them moderate anyways.

4 Likes

LOG # 215

10 mile walk. Last 3 miles were me freaking out, because I had forgotten where I had started walking, and couldn’t find my car.

Not sure what the hell is going on concerning my weight, but I’m all the way up to 198 again despite mainly drinking protein shakes today. Was Semi frustrated and thought my scale was messing up, so now I have two scales. With the exact same readings.

3 Likes

Strong weight loss going on here. Just reading about all of this cardio is turning me into a wheezing mess.

3 Likes

To be honest, I’m experimenting with different forms of cardio. So far I’m fairing well on just doing active crap within the day. There’s another name people call it besides active recovery, but whatever. Like walking all over the place, swimming around for some hours, or riding my bike somewhere. Plus I enjoy it a lot more. Although I rarely break a single sweat.

I’m okay doing HIIT, but I’m seeing decent progress fat loss wise, and strength wise as well.

2 Likes

I think John Berardi had some term for it, but it’s basically just long state steady cardio that doesn’t impact your joints/recovery. It’s supposed to help with joint health, and recomping. I like to add more of it whenever I feel like I want to cut some fat.

1 Like

Ive got a decent way to go fat loss wise, but so far ive been managing to keep most of my size. Which is also fucking with me, because I think I’m just stagnating half of the time. Like these last two days my weight has been doing the damn Cha-Cha Slide, being all over the place. Like…im So confused.

1 Like

Whenever my weight did that cha-cha thing when I was leaning out it usually meant I needed to drop calories slightly to get moving again. I think what happens is your body is noticing there is change and is fighting to return to what it regards as the status is should be at (aka what it’s used to). Dropping calories slightly forces your body to stop fighting as hard and give up some more fat.

1 Like

most likely. At first I was iffy about when to refeed, last two or three days was the signal to go ahead and up calories. Now I’m probably looking at another week or two of being in the 2000 again. Those last refeed days I went all the way up to 2700-2800. It was all home cooked stuff, and veggies, and a crap ton of protein shakes. Now my appetite has come back full throttle as opposed to it being non existent these last two weeks or so.

Morning weight: 197. Seems to be going down steadily

My back isn’t too happy with me today even though I haven’t done a damn thing today.

couple of updates on measurements:

waist: 29.5-7ish

hips: up to 46in.

thighs: 30in

bust: 40in

haven’t measured anything else yet.

2 Likes

dayum, girl

What? My measurements? Its not that spectacular considering I wear sweat pants almost every single day lol

haha, so do I. Sometimes my girlfriend forces me to wear jeans and I hate it

Everytime I get home pants come off immediately. I hate pants. My family constantly asks me if ill ever stop dressing like a homeless person, but aside from school and lifting I don’t really do shit else to have a need to dress up. I stopped working because I’m transferring a bit farther from my job I had, so now I definitely don’t much of anything.

3 Likes

One thousand thumbs up for sweat pants . I have two pair size 10/12 boys from wal mart and I time laundry perfectly so I’m never without at least one of them at all times

1 Like

I wish I could still fit my older pairs of jeans and sweats.

I wear a size 16, but like a medium concerning tops or jackets or whatever, most of what I fill out in the pants is the butt and thigh part, and then I have to fasten my belt tight enough so that it isn’t all baggy at the waist part.

And buying dresses for special occasions, when I actually attend them is a nightmare. The only dresses I can seem to fit are ones that come from the Dereon line of fashion dresses that Beyoncé has. And that crap gets expensive. So I’ll just be content with dressing like a hobo lol

1 Like

LOG # 216

Full body. Well, more like full torture.

Bench:155 4x5

CGBP: 135 x15 reps

Lat pulldowns: 100lbs Amrap

Machine rows: 125lbs 5x5

DB standing strict press: using 35s 5x5

Deadlift:
295 6x1

Snatch grip conventional: 135 2x15

Back extensions: 200 3x12

Hamstring curls: 60lbs 3x5

Squat:

225lbs: 2x20

Narrow stance high bar: 135 2x15

Hip thrusts: 135 AMRAP

Adductor: 70lbs amrap

Leg extensions: 100lbs 3x10

Hanging leg raises: 5x10

10 min walk

After all this I felt extremely lethargic and my arms felt extremely heavy. I’m okay now that I’m laying down and drinking some sips of Gatorade. I ate about an hour and 30 mins before going to the gym, and my PWO was a protein shake with almond milk, BCAA mix, and a small mixture of salt water on the side.

Everything felt so damn heavy. EVERY. THING. It’s expected with me cutting down like this, but I had to use my belt for anything concerning squat and deadlift.

I’m noticing some imbalances with my lifting. Mainly my deadlift. I’m not placing my hands at even lengths and it’s putting a crap ton of strain on my left side. Glad I’m noticing it because it’s agitating my lower back quite a bit. I noticed with my bench my hand placing is off, but I usually fix it right then and there.

I think I had enough of my quads growing. Well no, I take that back they can never be too big for me, but I’m having to buy new pants. Waistline fits sizes that are smaller than my hips, and at least I can notice some progress because I’m having to fasten my belt about 4-5 holes at the very end.

Most definition I’m seeing at the moment is my upper body. I can see my pecs revealing themselves, and slightly my triceps. Traps are semi-noticeable, and my outer arm vein is creeping up to my elbow now. My midsection is probably going to be the last thing along with the backs of my legs that decides to get its shit together. Which I’ll just have to deal with I guess.

5 Likes