T Nation

Enter Planet Cybertron

Haven’t been logging much since I keep forgetting to

But your lifting is pure awesome.

I’m in the opposite camp. My logging is rigorous but my lifting is :poop:.

2 Likes

I’m so jealous of that squat. It’s a big “public goal” for me (in the log title to increase social pressure to not back out). Meanwhile you’re just repping 315 all day every day haha! Was your coworker scared? I hope you explained that you are in the top 1% of women and don’t create an unrealistic expectation!

1 Like

I didn’t really say much, but she was staring like a looooooot lol.

That’s insane. You have any plans of competing?

1 Like

Yeah eventually. If anything in Texas pops up sometime in the near future that would be nice. However I’m not rushing or anything. I’d like some more time off work and stuff just to focus on that

2 Likes

It’s really so nice to have you back again. We missed you!

1 Like

Awww thank youuuuu! I missed you guys too!

LOG # 583

High rep

Squats:

135x10
135x10
135x10
185x10
135x10

BB rows

125x10
125x10
125x7
125x7
120x5
120x5

Hanging leg raises
x10
x10
x10
x10

Push press:
Work up:
Just the bar (speed)
100x5
115x3
120x3
125x2
135x1 + 2 singles
145 (fail. See below.)

Cut the workout after that because my form broke down, and I pushed passed noticeable failure, and I was still trying to go for another single on push press, and smacked my lights out. Slowly moved my head forward and the Bar hit right under my neck/chin and I just kind of sank and dropped everything. Have a horrible whiplash headache, but I’ll be alright. Gonna sleep all day tomorrow.

1 Like

LOG # 584

1 hour LISS cardio

Went to the doctors yesterday because I kept feeling like I was falling to my right side. Long story short I knocked my equilibrium out of place just a bit.

Wow that sucks! Hope you’re back to normal soon!