Enraged Over Mcnuggets

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I’d hit it.[/quote]

x2

She looks like she’d be a real good fuck.

My favorite part was the next car pulls up after she broke the window like nothing just happened. Fast food has killed our nation.

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:
What did she throw through that window? Was that a beer bottle?[/quote]
That would be a bud bottle

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:

I just hope it wasn’t her birth control pill container

A 21 year old female chasing employee’s with a taser over condiments? Are you kidding me?

That last video, with the black girl who pushed the registers etc…I know she over-reacted but what’s the big deal? If she didn’t want the burgers why wouldn’t they just give the money back?

I’ve never had a problem returning something I’ve ordered. I’ve returned a bake potato before…they’ll ask what’s the problem…in my case it smelt like someone took a shit in it so I didn’t want it. Can’t they just give her the refund and it’s all good?

Obviously the problem in these cases is teh roidz. More legislation against teh roidz would prevent these real world problems.

i applaud her. with the way the civilized world is going, we wont be allowed to have emotions anymore. in our corporate, capitalist, overcrowded, customer service society, having non simulated emotions are a liability

Those 911 calls pissed me off. That’s just sad. How often does this happen where people are tying up life and death calls with this shit?

[quote]eremesu wrote:
i applaud her. with the way the civilized world is going, we wont be allowed to have emotions anymore. in our corporate, capitalist, overcrowded, customer service society, having non simulated emotions are a liability[/quote]

Great post! You sounded just like some rich white kids I went to school with!

You were joking right?

[quote]rasturai wrote:
A 21 year old female chasing employee’s with a taser over condiments? Are you kidding me?

That last video, with the black girl who pushed the registers etc…I know she over-reacted but what’s the big deal? If she didn’t want the burgers why wouldn’t they just give the money back?

I’ve never had a problem returning something I’ve ordered. I’ve returned a bake potato before…they’ll ask what’s the problem…in my case it smelt like someone took a shit in it so I didn’t want it. Can’t they just give her the refund and it’s all good?[/quote]

What’s scary is that I drive down that road to get to class. Jesus, I knew there were crazies here in Florida, but I didn’t think they were that close.

[quote]eremesu wrote:
i applaud her. with the way the civilized world is going, we wont be allowed to have emotions anymore. in our corporate, capitalist, overcrowded, customer service society, having non simulated emotions are a liability[/quote]

i have a real easy solution, all of them in one room and one cheeseburger… televise that shit as “When fatties get hungry” and wait for the ratings to reach new heights.

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:
That would be a bud bottle [/quote]
That’s what I thought. Excellent!

[quote]Deadsion wrote:
i have a real easy solution, all of them in one room and one cheeseburger… televise that shit as “When fatties get hungry” and wait for the ratings to reach new heights.[/quote]

Rofl. I would watch it.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Those 911 calls pissed me off. That’s just sad. How often does this happen where people are tying up life and death calls with this shit?[/quote]

No shit! I used to work in a hotel and we had 25 ppl cram into an elevator that obviously got stuck. We had to call the fire department to come get them out. The fire marshall just happened to come on the call and he ripped those people a new one. He was like “are you kidding me? Do you know how many real fire calls we could have been on instead of rescuing you dumbasses? People could have died because you weren’t patient enough to wait for the next elevator” and so on. It was awesome. Not one of the people asked for compensation for getting stuck.

I have returned food from a Burger King after leaving the drive thru and going home. The wrapper was marked “no mayo” so I figured it was right. WRONG! Got home and there’s mayo on my sandwich (why do they put mayo on everything? It’s gross!). I went back with my receipt and my sandwich, went in, said it’s clearly marked “no mayo” and there’s mayo on it, and calmly asked for a new sandwich. They were more than happy to give me a fresh burger, with NO mayo.

[quote]eremesu wrote:

I agree to the point but losing your shit over some fatness isn’t the appropriate forum for that shit. I find it hilarious that people in other countries riot over goddamn soccer games but people here with things to riot over are too goddamn scared.

Anyhow, I wish I was working there when some skank spit (looked like it) in my face then tries to attack me. She would have lost that arm. But yeah, what the fuck with the other car sitting behind doing not a damn thing, then pulling up like it’s no big deal. Fucking cowards.

They shoulda called in Big Ron…

[quote]Tyrant wrote:

But yeah, what the fuck with the other car sitting behind doing not a damn thing, then pulling up like it’s no big deal. Fucking cowards.[/quote]

Fuck if I’d get involved in that shit. Some crazy bitch? If I ended up hurting that bitch even if it’s in my own self defense I’d probably end up being sued on the sole fact that it’s NOT my position to get involved. The people inside were safe, I wouldn’t be saving anyone’s life. The lady inside the store wasn’t alone.

How do you know the person in the car next in line wasn’t a mother with her kid(s) in the car?

[quote]Deadsion wrote:
i have a real easy solution, all of them in one room and one cheeseburger… televise that shit as “When fatties get hungry” and wait for the ratings to reach new heights.[/quote]

Or you could just lock them all in a room with one pack of Chicken McNuggets and various bludgeons.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]Tyrant wrote:

But yeah, what the fuck with the other car sitting behind doing not a damn thing, then pulling up like it’s no big deal. Fucking cowards.[/quote]

Fuck if I’d get involved in that shit. Some crazy bitch? If I ended up hurting that bitch even if it’s in my own self defense I’d probably end up being sued on the sole fact that it’s NOT my position to get involved. The people inside were safe, I wouldn’t be saving anyone’s life. The lady inside the store wasn’t alone.

How do you know the person in the car next in line wasn’t a mother with her kid(s) in the car?[/quote]

Yea really - who the fuck would want to get involved in that bullshit? Why? So I can take a swing at some fat bitch and have an assault charge land on me? For what?

They called the cops, and that’s that. Lol at anyone who would feel it was their duty as an “Alpha Male” to put that fat bitch DOWN!!! LMAO…