T Nation

Enraged Over Mcnuggets

matter of time till this showed up here.

What a fucking animal. Look at this pig.

I would have slammed that fucking window shut so hard that it severed her sausage fingers…

WOW… What a stupid cvnt.

to be fair, nuggets are the best thing at mcd’s

Let’s see destruction of private property assult and battery and you can add wearing pink and looking like Ms Piggy to the charges. So anyone know why the lady freaked out like that, was it because they didn’t have Mcnuggets or was she just being a typical entitled bitch?

America, I love you guys but your nation is doomed.

Thats how I felt when I heard nuggets were going to be all white meat.

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
Let’s see destruction of private property assult and battery and you can add wearing pink and looking like Ms Piggy to the charges. So anyone know why the lady freaked out like that, was it because they didn’t have Mcnuggets or was she just being a typical entitled bitch?[/quote]

She freaked because they wouldn’t serve her nuggets for breakfast:

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
Let’s see destruction of private property assult and battery and you can add wearing pink and looking like Ms Piggy to the charges. So anyone know why the lady freaked out like that, was it because they didn’t have Mcnuggets or was she just being a typical entitled bitch?[/quote]

She freaked because they wouldn’t serve her nuggets for breakfast:

[/quote]
So typical entitled bitch

“Dushane was sentenced to 60 days in jail in July. She also received three years of community control. She was sentenced after pleading no contest to one felony count of vandalism and admitted to being drunk at the time of the incident. She has been ordered to pay over $1,500 in restitution.”

I wonder if the serve nuggets in county.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
“Dushane was sentenced to 60 days in jail in July. She also received three years of community control. She was sentenced after pleading no contest to one felony count of vandalism and admitted to being drunk at the time of the incident. She has been ordered to pay over $1,500 in restitution.”

I wonder if the serve nuggets in county.[/quote]
I don’t think that’s enough they have to do something about these entitled mofo’s it’s getting worse and worse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZDIsCMLbPE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VcVbh4w3Ck

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
“Dushane was sentenced to 60 days in jail in July. She also received three years of community control. She was sentenced after pleading no contest to one felony count of vandalism and admitted to being drunk at the time of the incident. She has been ordered to pay over $1,500 in restitution.”

I wonder if the serve nuggets in county.[/quote]
I don’t think that’s enough they have to do something about these entitled mofo’s it’s getting worse and worse

[/quote]

She admitted being drunk, where is the DUI charge? Where is the assault charge?

The Burger King one is awesome, that dispatch lady cracked me up! People are fucking retarded. “Ma’am you need to go in there and act like an adult” hahahahahahaha stated perfectly.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
“Dushane was sentenced to 60 days in jail in July. She also received three years of community control. She was sentenced after pleading no contest to one felony count of vandalism and admitted to being drunk at the time of the incident. She has been ordered to pay over $1,500 in restitution.”

I wonder if the serve nuggets in county.[/quote]
I don’t think that’s enough they have to do something about these entitled mofo’s it’s getting worse and worse

[/quote]

She admitted being drunk, where is the DUI charge? Where is the assault charge?[/quote]

That’s what I’m saying “well I did it but it’s not my fault” has become the mantra of the self entitled

The saddest part of this is that it happened on New Years and was only released now.

This kind of shit should happen on a Saturday night/Sunday morning and be on my computer by Monday. Fucking bullshit.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
America, I love you guys but your nation is doomed. [/quote]

Can you save me an apartment in Japan? Preferably in Kyoto or Tokyo?

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
America, I love you guys but your nation is doomed. [/quote]

Can you save me an apartment in Japan? Preferably in Kyoto or Tokyo?[/quote]

I was going to ask why you don’t just ask for one in Canada (considering how many Canadians we have here), but then I remembered the Canada shares a border with America.

I’d hit it.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

Can you save me an apartment in Japan? Preferably in Kyoto or Tokyo?[/quote]

Kyoto is more scenic and has better rent. I’ll look into it.

A word of warning though, the Japanese are no strangers to fast-food related outbursts…

“Some of the uproar turned violent. A drunk truck driver started banging on the counter of a Yoshinoya in Ibaraki, north of Tokyo, on Wednesday when he was told all the gyu-don was gone, then assaulted two customers who tried to calm him down.”

http://ottawa.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20040212/japan_beefbowlshortage_20040212?hub=CalgaryHome

This was back in the middle of the Mad Cow Disease scare when Japan banned all US beef imports. Yoshinoya replaced their “beef bowl” with a “pork bowl” and people started flipping out

What did she throw through that window? Was that a beer bottle?