T Nation

Enough With the Elites!

http://www.sarahpac.com/

"Dedicated to building America's future, supporting fresh ideas and candidates who share our vision for reform and innovation.

SarahPAC believes America's best days are ahead. Our country, founded on conservative principles and the fight for freedom, must confront the challenges of the 21st century with integrity, innovation, and determination.

SarahPAC believes energy independence is a cornerstone of the economic security and progress that every American family wants and deserves.

SarahPAC believes the Republican Party is at the threshold of an historic renaissance that will build a better future for all. Health care, education, and reform of government are among our key goals. Join us today!

Please note: There are many websites claiming to support Sarah Palin. SarahPAC.com is the ONLY political action committee authorized by Sarah Palin."

No more Harvard con men or Republican compromisers/criminals. Time to take back OUR country!

Ron Paul and Sarah Palin -- our best hope for America!!

I lol'd

Sarah Palin: America's best hope for 4 more years of Obama

You are exactly right. The liberal media gang raped her a couple years ago which drove up her negatives higher than the Goodyear blimp. And, of course there are better qualified.

This, is a fact of the matter. Second, don't even try to equate Ron Paul to Sarah Palin.

He'd make an excellent Vice Prez to Sarah's Presidency.

Dat gosh darn Liberal Media, what a hack term. You and Headhunter are the biggest trolls on these forums its unreal.

In that scenario I would probably have to join my brethren on the far left in wishing to see her early demise.

Think of it this way, Sarah gets elected she might actually TRY to make decisions. God forbid, bitch would aim for Russia and hit Khazakstan

edit: Or if she actually manages to get herself elected, maybe she might be more capable than she seems

Watch her show. She is a darned Superwoman! She is also honest, sports the highest integrity, showed good business sense by dumping the Alaska governorship to make millions of dollars, on and on. She rose from NOTHING to being a governor and a millionaire, all without the help/patronage of George Soros or the Rockefellers.

How anyone can choose Barry the Twerp over her is beyond my ken!

Instead of wasting your posting time name calling and looking like someone who doesn't understand politics or the media why don't you prove that CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC the New York Times. And Time and Newsweek magazines are not liberal. When you get through with your presentation I will post ample data which fully backs up my claims

I'll be awaiting your response. If you choose not to play I'll take an apology for your over the top comment on my factual statement.

What is really amazing is that bailing on her state is looked at like a good thing. Rather than laying down some policy she could stand on during an election, she left to go film a show. going from nothing to millionaire, all with the help/patronage of the Koch Brothers.

also, she would be considered an elite now, too.